Direction Hater

Directionators and Directioners: terms known well in the fan fiction, tumblr, twitter, and internet world. Those are the two distinct groups surrounding One Direction, but Marissa isn't either of those. Marissa is a Direction Hater. She can't stand to listen to their music, and she doesn't understand the hype surrounding the boys. They, afterall to Marissa, are just a phase the girls are going through. Within a months time Mariss thinks the crazed phase will pass, and everyone will be back to normal. After arriving at school one day, she is appalled to see that the boys are hosting a signing and concert on the last day of school at her school. Her best friend Bethany, is a senior and obsessed with One Direction, along with most of every other girl in the school. Marissa is sucked in by her best friend to help her with scrapbooks, and T-shirts for the last day of school. Bethany even persuades Marissa to go to the signing with her. During all the bustle, the boys take notice of Marissa, especially Niall. The boys try to make conversation with her, but she doesn't let them into her life. The boys are beyond confused. Most girls, fans or not, usually will talk to them or just say hi. The boys brush it off, but Niall doesn't. There is something different about this girl, something he's never seen before, and he's determined to get her to accept him and the band into her life. Will she let it happen?