Chapter 6

My aunt's dog is sitting here with his head on my laptop and is watching me type this...and yay he just sneezed on me. EW. Okay, so tis is a really short chapter because yes, I am experiencing my favorite thing in the world...WRITER'S BLOCK! Ugh. I have nothing. I hate this fan fic. Can someone please help me with the plot? It's getting hard to write. Ugh, but all is well. I'm going to my friends tonight :3 YAY SO EXCITED! Oh, and guys...I will be having a lucid dream in the near future...except I'm not good at reality checks. ASDFGHJKL; okay. bye. xx.

****Marissa’s POV****

I woke up in the morning with a light pounding in my head. I don’t even remember getting put into my bed last night. Niall had dropped me off…oh wait. Niall. I opened my eyes and saw Niall in my room. I just stared at him as he looked at my bulletin boards.

“Why the hell are you here?” I shrieked and he jumped as he glanced over at me.

“I wanted to make sure you were okay. You didn’t look too good last night,” he replied calmly as he came by my bed. I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me with a bored expression.

“Get out!” I yelled and he threw his hands up as I grabbed another pillow.

“Look, what’s your problem?” Niall asked with authority in his tone. Nobody had ever snapped back at me before.

“Nothing, just go,” I mumbled getting out of bed and going to my closet.

“Why don’t you like us? So many other girls would die for a chance like this, and you can't even stand to look at me!” he yelled and I snapped my head to look at him.

“You guys just assume that everybody likes you. You think just because you’re this HUGE boy band that every single girl will love you! That’s cocky and annoying. I personally don’t see the big hype okay? There. I said it,” I snapped getting close to his face. He grabbed my head and kissed me. I pulled away appalled.

“Did you not hear me?” I growled shoving past him and opening my door. He just stared at me and he sighed.

“Fine, I won't bother you anymore Marissa,” he spoke as he headed for the open door. He stopped and looked at me.

“But, if you ever do decide to maybe give me another chance to show you I’m not cocky and I don’t think every girl likes me,  I’ll be waiting,” he whispered stepping out of my room and heading downstairs. I slammed my door shut and leaned up against it. I let out a breath as I felt myself getting hot. I’d just kissed Niall Horan, one of the boys from the most popular boy band, and I liked it. I just couldn’t tell him; I couldn’t get hurt again.

****Niall’s POV****

I drove back to the hotel in a daze. I didn’t understand her at all. She full on hated me, and I had no idea why. I’d heard what she said about us being cocky and everything, but I knew she wasn’t telling me something. I parked the car in the parking lot and made my way up to the room. The boys all looked at me with confused expressions.

“Where have you been?” Liam snapped and I sighed as I collapsed into the couch.

“With that girl,” I replied with a bored look at the boys. They all looked more confused and I frowned.

“Why her? Of every girl Niall,” Harry asked with a laugh and I shrugged.

“She’s different! She hates us!” I replied and Louis started laughing.

“Exactly! So why are you attracted to someone who absolutely hates your guts?” Liam spoke with a confused smile. I took a deep breath with a small shrug.

“I don’t think she actually hates us, I think there’s something more to it,” I replied looking at all of them. Zayn nodded and I smiled slightly.

“We could help you,” Liam suggested and I thought about it.

“We have to wait a few days though because…I kissed her,” I spoke as quick as possible as I watched the other four boys widen in shock.

“Kissed her? Oh I know that did not go down well…why in the world would you kiss her Niall? That’s the stupidest thing you could’ve done!” Louis spoke as his voice rang off the walls. I shrugged with a grin.

“I wanted to see if there was a spark, to see if I really do like her,” I replied and Harry threw his hands up in the air in anxiety.

“AND? DO YOU?” he shouted and I laughed. I looked right him and smiled.

“Yes,” I replied as the boys all groaned.

“What?” I asked going to go grab a bite to eat.

“You’ve waited to find a girl for so long, and then you find this girl…and she’s not good news Niall. I think you need to watch out and be careful around her. If you push her too far you’re going to regret it and get your heart broken,” Liam spoke touching my shoulder and I shrugged.

“I think I can win her over, but I’m going to have to be patient…and think of a plan,” I said with a chuckle. Liam nodded as he went back to sit down. I took a deep breath. I was going to make the girl spill everything, I just didn’t know how yet.