Chapter 13

I'm bored with this fan fiction, so it'll be over maybe right now! Not sure! It's going to be done either now, or in the next chapter! Check out my new fan fiction though. I'm really liking it. It's very fun to write! I hope everyone's having a good week!!! xx.

****Niall's POV****

She stared at me with tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

"No please, tell me," I whispered as I felt Liam's hand grasp my wrist. I looked at him with desperation in my eyes. He shook his head and pulled me.

"No wait Liam!" Marissa shouted as we were twisted down the staircase. 

"I never hated you guys! I promise I'm not like that, I jus did it because-" she started, but Liam cut her off.

"I highly doubt that, you performed your act well enough," he shot back and I thrust out of his grasp. I grabbed Marissa's wrist and puled her down next to me.

"Look at her, LOOK!" I screamed as she began to cry softly. I pulled her into my chest and I kissed her head.

"Niall, we will meet you at the venue in fifteen minutes, be there or you don't perform," Liam spoke sternly and Marissa looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

"Go with them, please," she whispered, but I shook my head pressing my lips to hers quickly. I caught Zayn and Harry's eyes as they headed out. I looked down at Marissa and wiped her eyes. 

"Please, PLEASE tell me," I spoke sitting her in my lap as I sat on the couch. She nodded and cuddled into my chest. She played with the ends of her hair as she took a deep breath.

"I didn't want to get close to you because...well...I had a horrible heartbreak a couple years ago, and I swore I'd never let myself trust a guy again and get close to him, so when I found out Beth's favorite band was coming, I knew I'd have to go with her. I pretended to hate you guys so that you wouldn't want to get close to me, and so that I wouldn't have to worry about falling for you and getting my heartbroken again," she whispered through her tears. I sat there nearly stunned.

"I'd never hurt you Marissa," was all I could manage to say and she looked up at me and stood up.

"You should go," she coughed as she wiped her eyes. I stood up and held her arms.

"I want to stay with you," she pulled out of my grasp and shook her head furiously. 

"No, go with your band," she spoke sternly finally meeting my eyes. She kissed me quickly as she opened the door for me. 

"Come with me," I whispered taking her fragile hands and she shook her head wiht a small smile.

"I don't think Liam would appreciate that," she replied as I sighed softly. She lfited my chin and grinned.

"But you're the first guy who's ever given a care about me and wants me to go with them, so I'm in," she whispered as she pulled me to her car. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as she started crazily driving to the venue. 

"Five minutes," I breathed nervously as she turned the corner. 

****Marissa's POV****

I sat in the hospital in hysterics. Harry had his arm wrapped around me as I cried into Zayn's chest. They seemed to be the only one's who didn't hate me at the moment. Niall had been unconscious for nearly three hours. The fans were extremely mad at me, but it hadn't been my fault! A drunk driver had crashed right into the passenger's door.

"I'm never going to be able to face him," I whispered looking up into Harry's eyes. He kissed my forehead as Zayn took my hand tightly.

"It wasn't your fault, Niall will still love you," Zayn whispered softly as I caught Liam's eye. He was sad, but he had this sympathy in his eyes as he caught mine. He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'd like to talk to her," Liam whispered as the two boys stood up and left me alone with Liam.

"I just want to apologize, I was horribly rude to you and you didn't deserve it. I just didn't want to see Niall get hurt after I saw how you acted towards us. I should've listened to him when he said you were different though, he was right. He never shut up about you," Liam smiled at me and I immediately hugged him.

"I'm so sorry about how I acted to you guys, I should've just told you the truth," I whispered and he shook his head.

"No, you had a good reason why you did it," he whispered kissing my head. 

"Marissa? Niall asked to see you," a nurse spoke kneeling down beside me. I looked at Liam and he gave me a warm smile. I hugged him tightly before standing up and quickly making my way down to Niall's room. I burst in and saw the Irish boy with his eyes lightly closed and a hand ruffling through his blond hair. 

"Niall," I blurted and he looked over at me. He smiled slightly and held his huge hand out for me to grab. I took it and fell into his chest crying my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry," I blubbered as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Shh, it wasn't your fault," he whispered kissing my head. Why didn't he hate me?