Chapter 5

I've been on my computer literally all day, except I tried to have a lucid dream, but ended up taking an hour long nap...very pissed off. So yeah, I have a new fan fic I'm doing tonight. It is a sequel to The Heart Healer, and it revolves around Gabby and Harry's daughter Arianna. It's going to be fun to write, but I'm not going to want it to end, because the ending is a very tough ending to write. I figure I will definitely have to have an alternate ending because it's honestly that bad. I apologize in advance. This will be my first not so much fan fic I think, since it's not really about Harry or any of the boys in particular. Just their kids. So if it sounds interesting, be on the lookout! xx.

****Niall’s POV****

I couldn’t get the girl out of my head. I guess it was because…well, she wasn’t like any of the other girls we’d ever met. She hated us, and she wasn’t ashamed to say it right to our faces.

“Niall, come on, we have a sound check,” Liam spoke patting my shoulder. I nodded and headed up onto the small schools stage and looked out into the empty audience. Would she be there tonight?

“Niall!” I heard Harry shout and I directed my attention on him.

“Focus,” Liam demanded as the music started again. I was focused on the music, until I saw her face in my mind.

“Look, I need to take a breather okay?” I called as I jumped off the stage and went outside of the auditorium. I took a deep breath and cleared my mind.

“What’s up mate?” Zayn asked coming out and standing next to me. I looked at him and heaved a sigh.

“That girl…Marissa? I can't stop thinking about her,” I replied quietly as I closed my eyes. Zayn snickered and I opened my eyes quickly.

“Of every girl, you would choose to like the one who hates us,” he laughed and I groaned knowing he was more than right.

“I think that’s why I like her, because…she’s different then the rest of the girls we’ve met,” I spoke trying to wrap my brain around my delusional thinking.

“Come on mate, let’s go rehearse,” he laughed pulling me back into the auditorium.

****Marissa’s POV****

“I can't believe you made me come and sit front row to see a band I can't stand,” I groaned as I felt my hearing already diminishing. Beth was screaming along with the hundreds of other kids and girls around. The curtain opened and I saw the boys looking out over the crowd. I moaned as one of their up beat songs started.

“UP ALL NIGHT!” all these girls around me were chanting as they sang the song.Bethanywas jumping around like a fool while I just stood there not knowing what to do. I caught the blond boy’s eyes and he came right in front of me. I rolled my eyes, but he seemed far from fazed.

“I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you,” he sang and I felt some weird feeling inside of me. Probably more hatred for the stupid song. The song ended and he bent down close to me. Girls were going crazy and I was utterly annoyed.

“Let me take you out after this,” he spoke in my ear. I looked at him unimpressed.

“Come on, I’m not that bad,” he replied and I rolled my eyes.

“If I let you will you stop bugging me?” I spoke pulling his ear to my mouth. He pulled away with a twinkle in his eyes. He nodded and I sighed.

“Fine,” I mouthed as he stood up and went back with the boys. Why in the world was I letting this boy, a boy from a band I absolutely hated, take me out? Beth pushed me and pulled my head over to hers.

“What was that about?” she snapped shooting me a death glare.

“That kid is taking me out after this,” I replied in a highly annoyed way. Her eyes widened as she began to squeal. I shook my head as it began to pound.

*******************

“Did you like the concert?” Niall asked as he drove us off to who knows where. I looked at him and he took a deep breath before nodding.

“Stop there, I need some Motrin,” I demanded pointing to the drugstore. He immediately pulled in and started to get out of the car.

“What are you doing?” I asked and he frowned poking his head back into the car.

“I was going to go buy it for you,” he replied confused and I got out of the car.

“I have money, I can buy it myself,” I snapped shoving past him and into the store. It was amazing that he even wanted to go out with me. I was so rude to him! I figured it’d make him not interested in me, but it appeared to only make him more interested. I paid for the Motrin and the bottled water and got back in his car. I took the pills and looked at him.

“Well? Where are you taking me?” I asked softly. He was just staring at me. I closed my eyes and opened them quickly. I snapped in front of his face and he jumped.

“Where are we going?” I asked calmly and he smiled.

“To my favorite restaurant,” he replied driving into a Nando’s parking lot.

“You like this food?” I grumbled as we made our way inside. He went up to the counter and ordered what sounded like the whole menu. I glanced at him and I felt my heart twitch. I bit my lip as he met my eyes. I snapped out of it and looked to the worker.

“I’ll just have a small drink,” I spoke softly as she handed me a cup. Niall frowned at me, but I only shrugged. I took my cup and filled it up before finding a seat. Niall set his huge tray of food down and looked at me. I was exhausted and had a horrible migraine. He looked concerned.

“Do you want me to take you home?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Finish your food,” I whispered lying my head down on the table. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Niall carrying me and setting me back in his car.