Chapter 9

Okay. Had this chapter done last night, but didn't want to put 2 chapters up so late at night! I only got 6 hours of sleep last night guys! That's a total of 12 hours in the last two days. That isn't good! I woke up because I'm obsessed witht he Olympics and I thought that the end of the road cycling was coming up...well it's been an hour and they still aren't near the finish so yeah...I'm pretty tired! Other than that though, I'm gonna be watching the Olympics all day! Can't wait for swimming and gymnastics! Definitely the best sports of the Olympics! Okay, so this chapter is really short, but I had to cut it off for some drama obviously! Okay, you guys have made me a happy little clam. The Heart Healer is getting recognized left and right, and is getting absolutely amazing feedback! Can't believe it really. I'm extremely happy about it! I've gained so much from it (: Okay enough of my weirdness. xx.

****Niall’s POV****

“She’s no good Niall! She’s just gonna hurt you in the end! She’s playing you,” Louis yelled as I drove us back to the hotel.

“She almost kissed me Louis,” I replied still in shock. Louis snickered as I drove along.

“I think she’s gonna give me a chance! But no, you told all the girls where I was so you could get me dragged away from my dream girl,” I growled as I pulled into the parking lot.

“I’m looking out for you, Liam told me too,” Louis snapped as we made our way back to our rooms. We walked in and the other three boys had hopeful smiles on their faces.

“Stay out of my love life,” I shot as I walked past them and into my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. We were leaving in a few days, and then I’d really never get to see her again and see if she really did want to give me a chance. I logged onto my Twitter and searched for Marissa to see if she’d recently tweeted.

I knew I was stupid to even think it could work. Whatever. Done with it.

I groaned knowing she meant me. I pulled up a new tweet and began typing.

@Louis_Tomlinson is going to pay for telling all of the fans where I was tonight! Missed an opportunity of a lifetime.

I closed my eyes after I sent it. I doubted she’d ever see it, and if she did, she wouldn’t reply to it anyways. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got in and hummed softly to try and take my mind off of Marissa. It didn’t work. I got out and went back to undo my bed and get in. I laid there and heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it and saw people blowing up my phone with Twitter mentions. They didn’t care about my problems, they just want follows and RT’s! I growled until I saw I had a DM from Marissa.

I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have led you on. I was drunk.

I sat there staring at the message. She was lying. I knew she was.

Why won’t you tell me the real reason you won’t get close to me?

I replied and shut my phone off, not wanting to see the reply, if she even sent one, before I went to sleep. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

****Marissa’s POV****

“You? You almost kissed HIM?”Bethanyasked as I wiped my eyes and crawled into her bed. She sighed and pulled me into a hug.

“Shh, it’s okay Marissa,” she whispered patting my back soothingly.

“I thought I’d finally found someone Beth. I mean, after what Ben did…I didn’t think I could ever find anyone to be that comfortable around again, and Niall he just…God. He’s so perfect and he cared so much for me and never gave up on trying to win me over, so I finally was ready to open up to him, but he gets carried away by his fans and didn’t even try to get away from them,” I blubbered into Bethany’s chest.

“You can see him again Mars, just message him,”Bethanyspoke softly and I shook my head.

“I can't! I can’t see him ever again. It was mistake, and I learn from my mistakes,” I replied rolling out of her arms and turning away from her. I heard her sigh as she flicked the lights off.

“Things are going to get better Marissa, just know that,”Bethanywhispered before we drifted off.

*********************

“Marissa,” I heardBethanycoo, and I felt my eyes part slowly. I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

“It’s two PM,” she grinned and I sat up quickly.

“Oh I’m so sorry Beth,” I gasped and she waved it off.

“I figured you needed the sleep, but I'm going to a grad party right now. I just wanted to tell you! You’re more than welcome to go back to sleep if you want,” she laughed and I stood up groggily.

“Nah, I’ll go home Beth, thanks for dealing with me last night,” I croaked as I headed out to my car. I got out there and I gasped seeing someone already in the driver’s seat.