Chapter 14

Alright so this is the ending! I've enjoyed writing this, but in a way I'm glad it's over! One of my shorter stoires for sure, but that's okay! Sometimes short is better! It was jam packed of drama anyways! I didn't even think about a crash until last chapter. Crashes always add a lot of drama (: Hopefully this story will get it's justice soon! You guys have been really good about commenting on this though! So thank you all so much! I'm going to be adverting my full attention to the Breakup Plan now though, so go check it out! My stories are moving REALLY SLOW right now...well besides The Heart Healer, that seems to be on the move at all  time. Quick note about that story btw. I NAMED THE GIRL DANIELA ON PURPOSE. I KNOW DANIELLE IS HER REAL NAME, I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE USING IT OKAY? Don't correct MY story. I know you guys think you know everything, but I wrote the story okay? Sorry for being mean, but if I'd wanted it to be Daneille I would've named her Danielle....Okay, so enjoy the last chapter of Direction Hater (: xx.

****Niall’s POV****

She started crying the minute I looked at her. I felt my heart saddened as she fell into my chest.

“I know you must hate me, you have to,” she spoke looking up at me with tears pouring from her eyes.

“I could never hate you for something that wasn’t your fault Marissa. I’m going to love you until my heart stops beating,” I whispered placing her hand on my heart. She smiled weakly as tears continued to fall from her eyes. I wiped as many as I could before pulling her lips to mine. The same spark flew as our lips touched.

“Where are the lads? I need to talk to them, and what about the concert?” I asked struggling to sit up. Marissa started crying again and I sighed. Poor question to ask Niall.

“I made all your fans hate me because I nearly got their idol killed…I couldn’t even stand to face you Niall,” she whispered going to the window and peering out to the screaming and crying fans.

“Then we’ll do a show here,” I replied reaching over and taking a hold of her hand tightly. She looked at me and I gave her my best smile. She fell back into my arms and I kissed her cheek.

“Get the other boys,” I whispered in her ear. She kissed me quickly before leaving the room.

****Marissa’s POV****

I stood off to the side as fans started to come in the room with tears stained to their faces. I got dirty glares and a few threats, and I knew I deserved them regardless of what the boys said. The boys all stood around me for a moment as I tried to contain myself.

“Don’t worry about the fans Marissa, they don’t know the story,” Louis spoke. That was the first time he’d been calm and nice to me. I nodded as I wiped my tears away.

“Niall still loves you,” Harry piped in and I smiled sadly. Liam pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

“Everything is going to work out in the end Marissa, that’s a given,” he whispered in my ear as he pulled away. Zayn put his hand on my shoulder and just gave me a smile.

“The fans don’t know anything anyways,” he spoke looking at me with those brown eyes. I nodded as Niall coughed, signaling the boys to get ready.

“I’m gonna do my best to sing for you guys, thank you for all your support, and I just want to tell you all that Marissa didn’t cause the crash, a drunk driver hit my side of the car. Don’t blame her, and don’t hate her. She’s the nicest, and most beautiful person I know, and I love her,” Niall spoke from the bed as Liam handed him his guitar. He looked at me and winked. I closed my eyes with a smile as tears trickled out. I sat down in the corner as the boys sang for the few hundred girls crammed in the room. I remember smiling as my eyelids started to droop, and then I fell asleep.

********************

I woke up later to fingers running lightly through my hair. I peeled open my eyes and saw Niall above me with an angelic smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged into his chest.

“They let you out?” I whispered tiredly as I met his bright blue eyes. He smiled with a nod as his lips pecked mine quickly.

“I wasn’t too damaged, thankfully you sort of swerved out to only make him hit me slightly,” he replied softly. His accent was thick at night, and I knew it was because he was exhausted.

“Go to sleep Niall,” I urged pulling him to put his head on the pillow. He laughed with a smile. He took my hands tightly and he began to sing ever so softly. I smiled at him as he did so. I felt horrible that I’d ever pretended to hate him. I should’ve known that he wouldn’t ever hurt me, and that I could always trust the little innocent Irish boy.

“I’m sorry,” I spoke softly as I ripped my eyes from his gaze. He lifted my chin and I saw questions floating through his blue eyes.

“For ever pretending to hate you,” I replied in reply to his bright eyes. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

“If you hadn’t been a direction hater, we’d never be here right now and I’d have never been able to find the love of my life,” he whispered rubbing my cheek. I laughed softly and smiled at him.

“Who knew a direction hater had a better chance with you than an actual directioner,” I laughed pulling him down to kiss me. He nodded in agreement before our lips touched.

“You just had that one thing,” he winked as he referenced his song. I moaned and pushed on his chest.

“Don’t remind me of that song, it’s so annoying,” I groaned jokingly. He started to sing it and I laughed rolling over and propping myself up on my elbow.

“We haven’t made it official yet Marissa,” Niall spoke with twinkling eyes. I felt a smile making its way to my face. Was I ready for this? Yes. I trust Niall. I loved Niall.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked and I nodded excitedly as I kissed his cheek. I took a deep breath and put my arms on his shoulders. He frowned for a moment as I broke into a smile.

“I love you Niall,” I whispered for the first time. It was the best feeling in the world…well besides kissing Niall anyways. He grinned as we parted and he flicked off the lamp.

“Goodnight my little direction hater,” he whispered close to my ear. I felt tingles run through me as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I breathed in his cologne and smiled widely as my eyes closed.

“Goodnight my little Irish angel,” I replied as I slowly drifted off into sleep. I’m positive I slept with a smile on my face that night.