Chapter 12

Awh. Jordyn Wieber didn't make it in ): My Michigander! Awh it's okay I still love you Jordyn! Okay, sorry. Very emotional for me. Oh well! She did her best! Okay enough about the Olympics, although it has been a VERY great day for the USA Olympic team! Very proud! Okay, so I did this chapter, and I'm trying to stretch it out for as long as I can! I love cliffhangers, so I always try to end each chapter with one (: how mean of me! Hey, btw people if you're online and on chat please chat me! I should just message you first, but I'm afraid everyone will be like...uh...why are you talking to me. Because, I'm socially awkward. I'd just be like..erm...hey! Weird how I'm socially awkward, but can write like I'm the most social person ever. I like how I think you guys actually read this. It makes me smile (: hehe. xx.

****Marissa's POV****

I waited for a DM from Niall all day on Twitter, but I got nothing. I threw my phone at the wall as I screamed in anger. I'd really been stupid this time. I ran my hand through my hair and stood up to go change into my pajama's. Of course it wouldn't work out with Niall! He was a huge pop sensation and could have any girl he wanted! I groaned loudly as I slammed my closet door closed. I heard something hit my window and I imagined it was just a tree branch. I sat down on my bed as I heard the window again. I looked out right as I saw something hit my window. I jumped up and peered out the window into the darkness.

"Marissa!" I heard someone hiss and I squinted into the dark.

"Who is it?" I called as I heard someone walking across the yard.

"Me!" I heard the person reply as they started to scramble up the house. I backed up and grabbed a book from my bookshelf. I didn't know who it was, or what they wanted, but I was prepared. I saw blonde hair and I immediately dropped the book onto the floor. Niall fell into the room and just laid on his back for a minute. He jumped up and stared at me as I returned the stare.

"Finally," he whispered as he ran over and scooped me up. He brushed my hair away and let his lips fall onto mine. Finally was right. I'd been waiting to really kiss him for a few days now. He pulled away and we just looked at each other. He broke into a crooked grin and I pulled him back to kiss me again.

"So you must not hate me too much," he breathed as he parted from me again. I hugged him tightly and he held me. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered into my hair and I shook my head gently. I pulled away reluctantly and just looked at him. 

"You're tired. I should go," he whispered as he made his way to my door. I shook my head quickly and grabbed his wrist. He spun around and looked at me alarmed.

"Don't go," I spoke pulling on his arm lightly. I saw the corner of his mouth twitch as it made it's way into a smile.

"You can stay the night here," I spoke tucking a piece of blond hair into place. He looked down and then back up at me.

"The boys are going to absolutely kill me, but I don't care," he winked and I hugged him tightly. 

"Where do you suggest I sleep?" he asked looking around my room and I laughed a bit. I pointed to my Queen size bed and he looked at me.

"Oh please, I hate you remember?" I winked as I crawled into my bed. He chuckled as he got in beside me and looked at me.

"Will you tell me why you pretended now?" he asked softly as he wrapped himself up in the blankets. I shook my head and he sighed quietly.

"I'll tell you soon Niall," I whispered as I let my eyes close. He kissed me quickly and he turned off my lamp. 

****Niall's POV****

"Niall? Where are you?" Harry asked as I answered my phone. I looked over at Marissa who was still sleeping. I sighed in relief knowing I hadn't waken her. 

"Uhm...I'm at Marissa's," I whispered and I heard commotion. Damn. I was on speaker. 

"Niall James Horan," I heard Louis yell. 

"I LOVE HER OKAY?!" I shouted and Marissa jumped up in alarm. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"We're coming to get you," I heard Liam say softly and then a click. I set my phone down and I looked up at Marissa. She still looked horrified from the rude awakening.

"Sorry I woke you," I whispered and she just kept staring at me.

"Love?" she asked looking a little nervous. I sighed and looked down. I got out of the bed and ran my hand through my hair. I should've known I was moving too fast. 

"I'm sorry Marissa, I shouldn't have-" I started as I saw her get out of bed still staring at me. She shook her head and smashed her lips against mine. I was surprised, but I held onto her lips. She pulled away with tears in her eyes. I wiped the edge of her eyes gently with my thumb and she smied slightly.

"The reason I pretended is because-" she started, but my phone rang. She stood there and I chucked my phone at the wall.

"Why?" I asked staring at her and she looked over at my destroyed phone. She shook her head and looked back at me.

"The reason I pretended-" she started again, but was this time interupted by the sound of her door slamming against the wall. I saw all the boys standing there and I grabbed her shoulders.

"Why?" I asked desperately.