Chapter 11

Okey Doke! Last chapter for the day! Swimming is going on in the Olympics right now! Go Phelps! Go Lochte! (: I already know who wins though...saw it on my updates ): ugh. It's no fun knowing! Okay! I'm going to go watch it now! Enjoy the chapter! xx.

****Marissa’s POV****

I watched as Niall ran around the water park like a five year old.

“Come on!” he shouted as he ran under the structure built for kids three or younger. I shook my head as people glanced our direction. Nobody seemed to recognize Niall, which was a surprise.

“I’ll drag you over here,” he spoke crossing his arms and letting a smile dance across his lips. I shook my head as he neared me.

“No,” I spoke as a nervous laugh escaped my mouth. I pushed my hands out as he started coming faster. I started laughing and took off running.

“Be careful!” Niall shrieked right as I lost my footing and slammed against the concrete. It hurt like hell. I brought my hand to my lip and when I pulled my hand away I saw blood. Niall ran over and looked stunned for a moment.

“How bad do I look?” I asked as I felt burns all over my body. He took my hand and helped me up. People all around gasped and he took me over to a table and sat me down. I saw some lifeguards running over with first aid kits and I looked at Niall nervously.

“It’s fine, relax,” he whispered taking my hand tightly. It was so wrong for me to let him be like this around me, but he calmed me down. They cleaned off my mouth and the cleaned out all my scrapes from the cement. I was hurt all over, but I wasn’t going to let it ruin my fun.

“Come on, I’m ready to go on that waterslide,” I spoke standing up and he frowned at me.

“Are you sure Marissa?” he asked hesitantly as we made our way over to the huge tube slide. I nodded grabbing a double tube. He grinned slightly as we got to the top.

“Ya sure you aren’t too scared?” he asked as we got in the tube. I was a little nervous, but I looked at those blue eyes and everything was okay. I nodded as the lifeguard pushed us down. I closed my eyes and held my breath. I felt Niall grasp my hand tightly and I was okay. I looked at him and he smiled. I started hooting and hollering and he shortly joined in. We got down to the bottom and we were drenched in a huge gush of water. I laughed and Niall scooped me up.

“Put me down!” I laughed as I saw people starting t stare a bit.

“Nah, this is good,” he replied as he carried us to the lazy river. He set me in a tube and smiled sweetly down at me. I felt myself blush as he got in a tube next to me.

“So you finally don’t hate me,” he breathed as we floated along. I laughed and shook my head.

“No, I still hate you. I still get hate on a daily basis,” I replied with a grumble. He sighed and touched my cheek gently as he moved away a wet strand of hair.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered as he moved in to kiss me. I felt a smile twitch on my lips as he neared.

“Niall Horan!” I heard someone scream and Niall let his head fall onto his tube as he groaned.

****Niall’s POV****

I expected it to be a fan, but when I looked up I saw Louis stomping over with Liam and Zayn. I gasped as I saw fury in their eyes.

“We’re leaving now Niall,” Louis grumbled and I looked as I saw Marissa drifting away. She shrugged and gave me a small wave. I looked up at the boys as they literally dragged me out of the tube and into the dressing room.

“Do you ever listen?” Liam asked as he shook his head.

“You know what? It’s my life!” I screamed as I finished getting dressed.

“We’re just looking out for you mate, we don’t want you to get hurt by her,” Zayn spoke softly as he touched my shoulder. I ripped away from touch and shook my head violently.

“I can look after myself! She isn’t going to hurt me! She’s different, if you guys would just-“ I started, but Liam shook his head as he grabbed my arm and took me to the van. He put me in and we headed back to the hotel.

“We met her once Niall and she wasn’t very fun to be around,” Louis spoke sassily as we arrived at the hotel.

“Just give her a chance, come on Liam,” I pleaded hoping maybe Liam would break.

“We’ll see Niall,” he replied quickly, which I knew meant no. We were leaving in two days and I was sure the boys were going to have a way tighter rope on me and my travelling.

“I’ll give her a chance,” Harry spoke plopping next to me as I laid on my bed. Zayn was above him nodding.

“We’ll help you out,” Zayn spoke and I smiled.

“Thanks guys,” I whispered as I thought about how Marissa probably hated me again anyways.