plans

midoriya: hey!

todoroki: hi midoriya-kun

midoriya: it's the weekend! u know what that means!!!!!

todoroki: ?

midoriya: we need to meet up!

todoroki: at the café again?

midoriya: i have a better place in mind

todoroki: do tell

midoriya: my house!

todoroki jolted in surprise. he had been sat on his bed texting midoriya, his thoughts filled with the colour green, his bang hanging neatly from the rack. he had been calm and happy, but now he was surprised and concerned. wouldn't he disturb midoriya's family? would his parents hate him? his mind flooded with cautious thoughts.

midoriya: todoroki-kun?
midoriya: u there?

todoroki facepalmed and growled at himself in annoyance. he hadn't meant to leave midoriya hanging.

todoroki: will your family not hate me?

midoriya: my dad's off somewhere else for some work so u won't see him (he would still like u tho!!) and ive already told my mom about you — she really wants to meet u and uraraka!
midoriya: o yh, forgot to mention she might be coming lol (*゚▽゚*)

todoroki: then why not? i'll come along

midoriya: ok!! tomorrow at 11am?

todoroki: is that not early?

midoriya: is it?
midoriya: i was hoping we could get lunch or smth

todoroki couldn't object or decline his offer. lunch with midoriya izuku? a delight and a half if any!

todoroki: okay, 11am it is

midoriya: alrighty then!
midoriya: hey can i call u?

the bi-haired boy hunched his shoulders concernedly. this boy sure made todoroki into a mess, but he was willing to do a lot for him.

todoroki: how come?

midoriya: texting's boring! i wanna actually hear u!

skeptically, todoroki sent, 'sure'.

almost as fast as lightning, he received the call from midoriya. todoroki coughed and mentally prepared himself for the call, then pressed 'pick up'.

"hey, midoriya-kun."

"todoroki-kun!" midoriya's voice was clearly overjoyed and full of energy. "hi!"

"so uraraka may be coming too?"

"we don't know as of yet. she said she'd wait for her mom's reply before deciding too. i really hope she can come."

"you and i both." although he was a little iffy with uraraka, he was almost certain she was a little iffy with him.

"i really think he holds you dearly, whoever you are. please don't take him for granted, and don't abandon him. i've never seen him so happy, so if something happened to you or you affected him, that would probably crush him."

"okay, well, we can get some lunch and then we'll come back to my home maybe?"

"sounds good."

"good! how are things with your dad?"

"haven't seen him since yesterday when i left for the streetlight bench. i mean, he was asleep when i got back, but i left for school early so i didn't have to deal with him. he must still be working though."