decor

uraraka and midoriya both widened their eyes in surprise at todoroki's words, light blush tainted on the emerald boy's cheeks. realising what he had said, todoroki's cheeks reddened lightly.

"aw, c'mon todoroki-kun!" midoriya laughed awkwardly, "i'm not adorable."

the bi-haired boy, unsure of how to reply to that, paused for a second. with a shrug he said, "i think you should get those clothes, if you like them of course."

the edges of the emerald boy's lips tugged into a small smile and he closed his eyes gently. "i really do like them..."

"they suit you!" uraraka chimed in, pressing her hands together with her pinkies out.

the emerald boy nodded and the blush began to fade from his cheeks, though todoroki's remained. the bi-haired boy was drowning in embarrassment and stayed silent while uraraka and midoriya talked. his mind was drowning in thoughts of midoriya. he really did love him, despite the fact he hadn't known him too long. something about him just lit up his mood immediately and lit a spark in his heart. while in his thoughts, todoroki sometimes caught concerned glances from the emerald boy as he clearly noticed his silence, but he didn't say a word.

soon the shopping spree came to an end and midoriya ended up with almost as much clothing as uraraka. as the trio exited the shop, the emerald boy turned to todoroki and asked, "are you sure you don't want to go anywhere?"

"i'm fine," todoroki insisted.

"well, in that case, if you don't mind, i have a request." the green boy raised his finger as of he were asking an important question made by the president himself. "can we go check out the small d.i.y shop? they have some nice room decor like fairy lights and stuff."

"the only decorations you have in your room are all might decorations," todoroki chuckled.

"n-not true!" the emerald boy stuttered quickly, waving his hands around in embarrassment, his face tainted a rose red. "since you've only been in my room once, you noticed only the all might stuff. i have fairy lights on my shelves too... lining the all might stuff of course... but there really is a lot more to my room than what meets the eye, at first anyway."

todoroki snickered and raised his hands in an 'i surrender' pose. "you don't have to explain anything to me, you can buy what you want to. we can go if you want to."

"uraraka-chan?" the emerald boy turned to the chocolate eyed girl.

"i'm fine with it too!" she nodded.

"then off we go!" the emerald boy yelled with a laugh. he strolled in front of todoroki and uraraka, and todoroki couldn't help but fall deep in thought again. seeing him so happy, joyful and excitable warmed todoroki's heart. he would give anything for midoriya to be happy as that boy was the light of his life. it was funny how much a few days could do to the bi-haired boy's life.

the trio reached the shop decorated in fairy lights to emphasise its purpose, and it not-so-surprisingly worked. inside the shelves and counters were covered by blankets of fairy lights, letter boards, wall lights, and more. todoroki and uraraka were both captivated by the sight, but this seemed normal to the emerald boy — it would be, he had a room featured on all might. the emerald boy soon vanished into the depths of the decorations. todoroki spotted a shelf of wall banners and posters and made his way over; his walls were pretty bare.

"todoroki-kun!"

the bi-haired boy swivelled his head fast to the lovely sound of the emerald boy. the emerald boy's eyes glittered as he held two different sets of fairy lights, one set a bright green and the other set a bright yellow. "which one should i get?"