'HE KNEW THAT I LIKED SPIDERMAN'

Maia's P.O.V

"We are here."

I fluttered my eyes open at his whisper. Because of the the fast wind roaring past my ears and the calming presence of Levi, I had slowly let them fall shut,only to embrace the moment.

I let go of Levi and climbed down the bike. My eyes looked around. We were near a forest and I could hear the water running somewhere close. The clouds had turned grey, indicating a well predicted downpour. The nature here was at the peak of its beauty as I let the wind whistle past my open hair.

Parking the bike at a corner that Levi knew well, he extended his hand.

"We still have a short walk left till the actual highlight." He mentioned, smiling.

I reached out and held his hand firmly and started to walk.

It looked like knew where we were heading as he expertly threaded through the forest.The walk was short and quiet. We both had unknowingly slipped into our own worlds, observing the tiny details around ourselves.

I was pulled out of the trance when Levi stopped. I looked ahead.

It was a clearing, surrounded in all directions by tall trees. Everything was peaceful and none of us made an effort to break it.But nonetheless Levi did-

"I haven't brought you here to kill you or anything..." He said, scratching the back of his neck,"I just wanted to show this place to you, because it's special. I come here to clear my head of things." He removed my hand from his and moved further in.

I was left cold as he continued,"I only came here with Lana and Sarah but I want you to know about this too." He said, glancing at me hesitantly.

I went closer to him, trying to seek for the warmth that I had felt just seconds ago.

"You didn't have to Levi. Not if you didn't want to show me-" I was cut off as Levi put his hand on my lips, taking a step to cover the distance between us. It was like he craved the warmth as much as I did.

"I want you to know. I want you to know every bit of me. So that finally you can decide if you want to remain with someone so broken."He whispered.

My eyes softened."Now that I finally got you, I will never leave you Levi Thompson."

He smiled. I was just about to say something when my eyes caught something behind his back.

"Holy shit! I never thought you were that cheesy." I exclaimed as I moved towards the sight.

There lay a picnic mat with two McDonald's meals and Appy on it. A bedsheet had been tied to two trees right in front of the mat making it look like a movie screen.Then I noticed the water sound again and turned to the left. Indeed there was the stream, still running with clear water.

The whole scene left me speechless.

I turned towards Levi with hand on my hips and an eyebrow quirked up.

"I thought we could have a small picnic and also watch a movie.... Like an open theatre or something.... " He said, scratching the back of his neck while a slight blush crept up his cheek.

"You are adorable." I simply stated, pinching his cheeks.

I grabbed his hand and started moving towards the laid out mat.

"So what are we doing first?" I asked, sitting down and pulling Levi down next to me.

"I thought we could watch the movie first and then...... I guess.... Talk?" He said hesitantly.