ANDREA FRANCISCO OBERAIN

Sarah's P. O. V

I stood there.

With a gun pointing towards my hostage.

Levi Thompson.

I was so doomed.

Had someone told me a month ago that I would even be holding a gun, I would have laughed at their faces and called them idiots. But now that I'm actually doing it. I have no idea what to say.

I saw Lana's eyes go wide and dark as she stared at me and Levi.

She must be thinking that I betrayed her.

If. Only if she knew why.

"Everyone. Put your guns down or I shoot Levi Thompson. No one is moving out." I said, sounding intimidating to my own self. I just wished it worked well enough on others.

I glanced towards Arthur. He was gaining composure again. He passed me a satisfied glance.

I watched as Aidan, Dan and Lana put their guns down and dropped them on the ground. I fought the urge of looking into their eyes but I couldn't. Aidan and Dan looked limp, betrayal heavy in their eyes.

And Lana. She looked utterly plain. Like she always did when she was trying to fight off the shock that was being put on her.

I looked straight into her eyes, just the way Arthur had told me to and spoke up.

"Now. I have a negotiation here. Lana Wilson comes with me and you get to keep your Prince Charming." I said, looking straight at Maia now.

I could see the conflict in her eyes.

"I will go." said Lana, heroic as always. I knew she would fall for this. That is why on Arthur's order I had straightaway rushed out to Levi's home and got him here.

He had looked sour. Betrayed by his own best friend.

But I knew that they would understand. Only not now.

Lana stood up straight, gave a long look to Damien as if communicating in the mind and then walked straight towards me.

She looked so cold.

As if I had killed someone. And I guess I had.

I have spoilt what we had.

I don't even expect them to forgive me.

But I can just hope. Hope.

"OK let's get going then." I said. Taking a hold of Lana's arm, I went over to Arthur and caught on to him too.

Levi was being handled by other two body guards.

"Sarah.. " I heard Lana whisper. But I tried looking unaffected.

"I know you are doing this for a reason." she said. I tried to remain stoic.

She understands.

She understands even though I haven't told her anything.

I walked out and all the other people followed. I moved inside the car after putting Lana and Arthur in it.

I watched as all the body guards moved inside their cars too, leaving Levi, Maia, Damien, Dan and Aidan on the front gate.

"Try to follow and she dies." I shouted, loud enough for them to hear.

And then I sped off to the gang house.

Vendetta gang house.

I wasn't supposed to be into this bullshit but when Arthur Oberain had come barging into my house one day, threatening to kill my mother if I did not agree on doing this, I had given up.

I could not leave my mother. Not after dad's death.

So here I am in a car off to the house. We reach and I hurry and take Lana out as the other men help their gang leader.

I take her to the room I was told to take her to.

I tie her to the chair even though lightly. Because I wasn't here to kill my best friend.

I was here to save my mom.

Everything was going according to plan till now.

As we have got Lana here, Damien must be preparing to come soon for her rescue. That was the motive all along.

Not to kill Lana, that was just a cover. It was to kill Damien. Torture him and make him die.

But I wasn't sure. I still didn't believe all the crap that Arthur Oberain and his son had fed me.

"Why Sarah? Why?" she asked again.
I had nothing to hide now.

"Okay. So I am supposed to tell you about something. After which I will explain my doing." I said, to which she nodded.

"So the Wilson's and Oberain's made this gang called 'Xeres long time back. It was supposed to protect this town. For years everything happened smoothly. The Wilson's cured everyone while the Oberain's took care of the money and business. But then your dad discovered what they were doing. Oberain's were stealing away money from the business and were involved in drug dealing and murders. So your mom planned to leave the gang. But that time she was pregnant. And surprisingly so was Mrs. Oberain- Jessica." I paused.

"While Laine gave birth to Henry Wilson, Jessica gave birth to Andrea Francisco Oberain. But in the dark of the night, someone got to know about the secret celebration going on in the house." I said, catching my breath.

"So they attacked. During the gun-firing Arthur mistakenly killed Henry. Both the Wilson's were consumed with grief. So they left the gang and joined the enemies- Inferno. That is Damien's gang. But while leaving they look away the most precious thing of the Oberain's." I paused again.

" Their daughter. They changed her name. Andrea Francisco Oberain was now a Wilson. Only with a different name."

And I watched Lana's eyes going wide as realisation struck her.

" You mean...."

"Yes. Lana Wilson. You are Andrea Francisco Oberain. Arthur and Jessica Oberain's daughter." I finished.

"Why do they want to kill me then?" she asked.

"They want to get you back. And lure Damien and your parents into this house for your rescue. That is when the bloodshed will begin." I said.

"No. This is not right." She said.

"I understand." I stated.

"But what about Maia? She is my sister." She asked.

" Yes. Yes she is." I said.

***×******************

Loads of love,
Mia.