I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU LOVE.

(Chapter in third person.)

It's been a week since Maia's kidnap.

Andrea remained quite emotionless and would space out for short periods. But that was all that happened.

Andrea had talked to Xavier.

Her nightmare.

Xavier Black.

She had known that something bad was going to happen the minute she had seen him in the ball. But you can't blame a girl who has buried three dead to forget something so minute.

Andrea was afraid of Xavier. Not in a scary way but because that guy could do anything to get what he wants.

So long back, Xavier, Andrea, Damien all went to the same school in Italy. They were quite distant even back then, because Andrea could smell trouble from far off and Xavier stank from a mile away.

Both Damien and Xavier were regarded as High Almighty in the school and whatever they wanted, they would get it.

But Damien was always quite reasonable about his choices.

Simple, soft.

Xavier on the other hand was reckless and impulsive and changed girls like tissue paper.

So going over girls and more girls he thought he should settle for someone.

And just coincidentally it turned out that that lucky girl was to be Lana Wilson.

But god! Lana hated him and it was known in the school that she was always going to be Damien's.

When Damien got to know that Xavier was targeting Lana , he fought. He fought bad. And it turned out that Xavier being an idiot that he is, didn't give up.

He became a livid stalker of now-famous Lana Wilson.

It turned extremely serious, and when Mr Wilson got to know, he proposed to send Lana to another state leaving Damien to take care of the bastard.

Andrea had known that Xavier wouldn't stop, especially after she had once been cornered by him, and she still had nightmares of when he had touched her in the slightest.

The places had burned like poison.

But she hadn't told anyone.

And now he has made it clear that he is not letting go.

But now she wasn't old Lana who cowarded away, she was Andrea who fought hand to hand.

And she wasn't giving in to that bastard.

But he had Maia, because of which, following his command, she had told no one to patrol or look out for Maia.

And currently Andrea lay awake in her bed. Thinking about how she messed up big time. How she should have died instead of Henry.

And just when she was drifting off to extra suicidal thoughts, her bedroom door burst open revealing a panic-stricken Kevin.

Andrea had permanently shifted to the mansion now, meaning she was living with the gang.

She looked at Kevin, confused.

He scratched his neck, now looking awkward. She raised her eyebrow, still leisurely lying in bed.

Everyone was scared of Andrea, because she was very unpredictable.

She would not laugh but stare at you as you make a fool of yourself. But it was only because that was how much emotion was still in her heart.