LIVE POISON MADE OF PURE IVY

Maia's P. O. V

After that gunshot in the hall, the one that killed Andrew Wilson, I had freaked out.

For sometime I had felt completely surrounded with darkness. It was the first time that I had shot someone.

Shot someone in a place which could definitely kill.

I hadn't stayed long enough to know what had been the outcome, but I was pretty sure Mr Wilson was dead.

I had rushed out and then jumped into the car and driven off to the airport.

But of course boys can't keep to themselves, so I noticed Levi and Aidan following.

Right now I'm in the airport, and Levi and Aidan are both struggling outside because the security won't let them pass due to the guns they are carrying.

That was enough to buy me time to get my tickets. My plan was to visit my grandma in Florida. Ofcourse she would take me in.

So I moved leisurely inside the airport and towards the counter. After getting a ticket, I sat down in the cafe in the airport.

And today's events played in my head.

I was definitely going to regret this.

I already was.

I have killed a person.

A ligid walking talking person.

And not just any person.

Andrew Wilson.

A man who my sister considers her father.

I don't think I would ever be able to look her in the face. Considering the fact that I killed him.

But my blood still boiled as my eyes replayed the scene of my mother's dead body being on the floor.

I knew that even if I regretted it, I wouldn't have lived with myself if I hadn't done anything about it. I know, killing someone wasn't the greatest idea but I went with it anyway.

And now.

I couldn't change the past. I could only put it behind me.

So following the advice of my favourite animated character Timon, I moved ahead to order a coffee.

"One latte please." The guy on the counter nodded and after paying I moved ahead. Taking my coffee in my hand, I settled down on a table quite far off from the counter.

Slowly sipping on the sweet liquid I slowly thought of something more alarming than killing the Wilson.

I kissed Levi Thompson.

And then walked out like it didn't matter.

God! I have been enough of a bitch today.

I thought over the moment of pleasure that we had shared and felt my whole body warm up.

What the hell?! You just killed someone!!?

So shaking my mind off the tingling sensation in my stomach I got up and threw the coffee can in the dustbin.
I didn't even get to know when I had finished it.

The time for my flight was coming near and I decided to pay the washroom a little visit before that.

So I wandered down the airport and finally came to a stop near the washroom door. But I frowned. I could sense something weird, so I turned around.

And as I did so, my eyes came in contact with the greenest eyes I have ever seen. It was like live poison purely made out of wild ivy. His face so sharp that I wouldn't be surprised if it was crafted out of cement. His fine lips were pulled back into a vicious looking evil smirk. The black formal suit fitted him well enough to let on his exquisite phisique.

I knew this was trouble but I took a glance at the eyes again and I felt I could be poisoned by only looking into them. Gathering my courage I said, "Excuse me Mr but you are blocking my way."

He smirked.

"It's my intention to do so." He said.

Smirking.

Something about him was familiar. I analysed him again and then I realized.

"You are that guy at the ball that-" I cut myself off, moving back.

I wasn't liking the vibe he was giving me. It was like the air was.

Was poisonous.

"Very correctly guessed." He said, again smirking.

"Now if you will please excuse me." I said, trying to move past him.

But he had another plan. He took hold of my arm and looked at me.

"Oh no would do my dear. I have finally caught an Oberain. I am not going to let that slip." And after that everything happened so fast that I couldn't get it.

A cloth came up onto my nose and mouth and I started to struggle to stay on my feat. And after that it all went dark.

But one thing I'm sure I heard was something I didn't quite like the sound of.

"It's time for some fun."

And dark.

**********************************

Loads of love,
Mia.