NCT Reaction to begining to think of you as being more than a friend

Only w/ Taeyong, Lucas, Jeno, & Doyoung. Thinking about only writing 4-5 people for one reaction post so here's my test run. If anybody wants any other members I'll do them just in a different post if you request it in my inbox!

Taeyong :

Distance. This man would distance himself as best as he could to try to repress his feelings. After about a week of realizing that was not going to help at all he would invite you out one night to get some dinner or go to the park. He would be super nervous but would tell you about his feelings very straightforward.

Lucas :

Lucas is going to try to keep his feelings on the down low. By "try" I mean he's going to give you heart eyes every time he sees you and laugh at everything you say. To be honest he would think he was doing a good job until someone would ask him why he's being so weird towards you. He'd finally get the courage to tell you about it after awhile of being lovestruck every time you walked in the room.

Jeno :

This shy dude wouldn't know what to do. He'd probably try to talk to the older members about what he's feeling and ask for some advice. Jeno would try not to be obvious about his growing interest in you but it was quite obvious when he'd get all giddy when you're around. The other members would have to nudge him to actually talk to you about it when it finally got too pathetic to watch.

Doyoung :

When he first realized that he was thinking of you as more than just a friend he tried to shake it off and ignore it. He would be afraid that you wouldn't think the same if he told you. Doyoung wouldn't want to take a chance of losing your friendship but if you began showing signs of liking him as more he'd gather up the courage to ask you if you'd like to go on a date.