NCT Reaction to being in a long distance relationship

Haechan :

I see Haechan as wanting to make you smile with his texts all the damn time. Whether he was sending you a funny picture of his face or a picture of something that reminded him of you obviously it would make your heart flutter which means mission accomplished Haechan. (That also comes with more picture of Haechan)

Mark :

9/10 times when you and Mark call each other either you'll fall asleep or he will because of time differences. (Just imagine if it's not okay?) You talk to each other like you're right there together. Of course there's that 'How was your day honey?' type stuff always. He'd be there for you always flooding your phone with heart and lovey texts.

Ten :

Ten would want to see you all the time so you're obviously his lock screen and he has different ringtones for you so he knows exactly when it's you calling or texting. I feel like Ten would also just text you random little thoughts he has just because he wants to talk to you and let you know what he's thinking. (It's mainly about you)

Jungwoo :

Such a sweetheart while being in a long distance relationship. (or any let's be honest) He'd check up on you with sweet text messages all the time to just let you know he loves you and cares about you. He also dreams of meeting you every night and counts down the days to seeing you.