NCT Reaction to getting their best friend pregnant

Taeyong :

Taeyong would have 2 over all emotions whilst hearing that you, his best friend, was pregnant with his child. One was pure happiness to know there would be a mini him within the next 9 months. The other emotion that was ringing in the back of his mind was 'what would other people think?' Of course he wouldn't tell you any of this because he didn't want to worry you or make you upset but that would keep him up most nights and telling the company was a nightmare. Besides all of those things at the end of the day he'd be there for you and his soon to be son or daughter.

Winwin :

Let's hope he's sitting down when you tell him this because he may pass out. He wasn't going to be stupid and wonder how this could have happened because you both knew how this happened... He would just be in a trance like state with every single thought running in his mind like 'am I going to be a good father?' or 'what will the other members think?' Within your pregnancy you'd have to look out for Winwin too. He'd be a mess in the beginning and it would take him awhile to actually feel prepared to be doing this. At least he had his wonderful best friend by his side.

Johnny :

Johnny's whole world would change after getting this news. He may be silent for a minute or two after being told this because his mind just wasn't prepared at all for this but deep down he knew he was happy about this in a way. He'd probably be already calling SM telling them to give him a break in about 6 months so he could be with you and his soon to be child. He would always be there for you before this pregnancy so just imagine now.

Doyoung :

The instant you told Doyoung you were pregnant and it was his it's like a switch would go off in his brain and he'd be trying to stay calm and make sure you are okay while thoughts of having a child with his best friend run through his mind. Even though Doyoung would be panicked I think he would be more concerned for you than anything else. Of course he also felt like a fool for letting this happen in the first place as well but at least he would be raising a child with someone he already loved and trusted with all his heart.