NCT Reaction to their s/o playfully spanking them awake

Doyoung :

Since he would just be waking up his mind would be a little hazy. When he first started to wake up he wouldn't really understand what you were doing but as soon as realization smacks this man in the face he's all wide eyed. Doyoung would just wonder what provoked you to wake him up this way while you laughed.

WinWin :

WinWin would probably just be an unphased baby. If he didn't have to get up then he'd whine and tell you to stop but if he knew he had to he'd just roll out of bed to escape this attack of an alarm he woke up to. Regardless I think deep down he'd find this action cute in some sort of way.

Mark :

Mark would wake up a whole confused mess. First of all why was he being woken up this early? Second of all why was it because his s/o was spanking his butt? He'd finally get up and go to get breakfast while still wondering what he did to deserve that as his wake up call.

Lucas :

He'd wake up after a couple of minutes and turn around to give you a very questioning look. Part of him wouldn't believe that you just did that but then somehow he'd turn this into a war. That's right the next time he has to wake you up you better be prepared because he might as well just push you out of bed and see how you like that morning call.