NCT Reaction to their s/o being too romantic

Renjun :

He loved how sweet you were but not all the time. He'd be a bit hesitant to talk to you about it right away but he'd give you some subtle hints if he was uncomfortable with whatever you did or said. If something was really bothering him he'd make it a point to tell you.

Haechan :

Haechan would be very honest with you if the things you were doing made him uncomfortable or bothered him. Of course he wouldn't be rude about it but he'd just want to make sure that you knew certain boundaries to that you didn't cross them and have him actually get rude.

Jeno :

Jeno wouldn't mind you being super lovey with him. He'd obviously return it most of the time unless he was in a grumpy mood or really tired. If he wasn't in the mood for you being really lovey he'd try to tell you nicely but sometimes his mood might get the best of him but he'd hope that you'd understand.

(i love him so much i might die... please resuscitate me)

Jaemin :

At the beginning Jaemin wouldn't want to tell you about being a little bit annoyed by it sometimes because he didn't want to hurt your feelings. He'd eventually tell you about how he felt about it by either telling you it sweetly or if he didn't do that soon enough he may explode and tell you in a less sweet way.