NCT Reaction to their s/o having anxiety / panic attack

Jisung :

Jisung would have no clue what to do. Even though he didn't really understand what was happening or why it happened he'd just start asking you what you needed or what he should do. He'd then do whatever he could to make you feel better.

Renjun :

He got so worried so quickly. First thing he'd do is try to get you to calm down or take you away from the situation that caused your panic attack. Then he'd start talking to you and would ask if you were okay. He'd be such a sweet heart and wouldn't leave you until you were truly okay.

Haechan :

This would really draw out his soft side. You could literally see the concern in his eyes because he was so worried. He'd always stay with you when you'd get anxiety while you were together and if you needed anything he'd ask one of the other members to get it for you so he wouldn't have to leave you.

Chenle :

He might panic a little bit in the beginning but he'd obviously realize it wasn't helping the situation so then all of his focus was on you. He'd try to help you cool down but he wouldn't be the best at it. After you were finally okay he'd still worry about you and would want to make sure that you knew he'd be there for you anytime.