NCT Reaction to their baby's first word being 'daddy'

Jungwoo :

It was a lovely day in Seoul and Jungwoo and you decided that it would be a good day to go for a walk together with your adorable little baby. Both of you would be enjoying the weather and talking about what has been going on while walking through a park near your home. There would be a point when neither of you would talk and it was quiet, that is until a small 'daddy' was heard from the stroller and you both would stop in your tracks. Jungwoo would then kneel down in front of the stroller and ask his baby what he just said. After hearing it again he'd be on cloud 9 wanting to hear it over and over again.

Taeyong :

Taeyong and you were just having a nice Saturday together and you needed to go to the store to pick up some things for dinner and the baby. Taeyong would give you a kiss at the door while holding the baby and he'd even make the baby wave goodbye before going back inside to play while you were gone. Everything was going good and Taeyong went to refill the bottle for the baby while he was occupied watching a cartoon on the TV. He would be right in the middle of filling up the bottle with water when he heard a clear as day 'daddy' come from the other room. Right away he'd leave the bottle in the kitchen and rush out to ask his baby to say it again and oh my goodness when he heard it again his heart would practically explode as he was so excited and couldn't wait to share the news with you when you got home.

Mark :

When Mark came home to see you and the baby sleeping peacefully he was relieved to just get into bed with you and go to sleep. That is until he heard the baby crying in the other room. Luckily you didn't wake up and he went to take care of the baby. Somehow he ended up with the TV on in the living room while the baby was content watching it while in his arms. He'd soon start to doze off that is until he heard a somewhat quiet 'daddy' come out of the babies mouth and he'd be wide awake again freaking out. He'd then question whether or not he should wake you and tell you. (he would)

Kun :

Kun and you had been trying to get your little angel to say something for weeks on end so when Kun was making dinner while you were playing with the baby in the other room and he heard the word 'daddy' he'd drop everything and rush to see if he was hearing correctly. When he realized it was really happening he'd be all smiles and may forget the dinner in the kitchen. But who can blame him when his angel finally spoke?