NCT Reaction to your relationship being exposed

Johnny :

Oh boy when he saw the news broke his heart dropped. He had thought about this scenario before but never thought it would happen. He'd want to see you right away to check on how you were doing before taking further action.

Ten :

Ten was so angry at who ever leaked this. This was not how he wanted you to be introduced to the world and he never wanted your privacy to be invaded but with him being an idol he already knew there was a chance. Immediately he'd be calling you to either tell you what happened or to talk about it.

Mark :

His first main worry was you having to deal with loads of people flooding your social medias. He'd try to stop as much as he could but he knew he couldn't do much now that the whole world knows that you're dating. He'd try to seem not stressed when he saw you but he'd be a mess dealing with the company and the new public relationship news.

Jaehyun :

First makes sure you're in a safe place in case any one crazy would try to say something rude or mean to you. Then he'd talk to the company about the situation to hopefully save you from thousands of people with questions and hopes to save as much more of your privacy as he can.