NCT Reaction to the other members finding out about their relationship

Taeyong :

Taeyong would feel worried after a member told them that they saw you both together. He wasn't worried about you finally meeting the other members though. Taeyong was more worried about the fact that they actually saw you since you both try your hardest to keep the relationship on the down low. The last thing he wanted was for you to get put into the media if a fan or anyone else saw you together.

Jaemin :

I feel like Jaemin would be a bit nervous when he found out that the other members had found out about his relationship. Jaemin just wouldn't want to throw you into 17 other boys' lives. He would tell you that the others know right away in a very messy text message and you might have to calm him down.

Jungwoo :

After being told that the other members knew about your relationship he would call and tell you right away. Jungwoo would be feeling mixed emotions about it because he was happy that he didn't have to be careful around the members as much but he was also scared that some members would accidentally tell people that shouldn't know.

Renjun :

Renjun would be a relieved but also nervous. He was relieved that he didn't have to actually tell the member since they found out but he was nervous because he knew the members would want to meet you right away. In short Renjun was scared that the members would scare you away.