NCT Reaction to you feeling lonely

Lucas :

Whatever Lucas was doing while you told him this he would immediately stop and just look you in the eyes. Right away he wouldn't know how to process this but he'd just hold you in his arms to just let you know that he's there for you. Part of him would think that he caused some of it but then he'd realize that he needed to focus on you right now. Although he wouldn't show it he would always be worried about you feeling this way and would do all he can to prevent it.

Jeno :

After you tell him how lonely you've been feeling you might actually be able to visibly see his heart break. He'd immediately hug you no matter where you were and there is no use in protesting it. Jeno would just feel so bad that you were feeling this way when he should always be there for you. He'd start trying to talk to you and see you more often and would tell you to text him every time you feel lonely.

Doyoung :

At first Doyoung would just be in shock that someone as beautiful as you could be feeling so lonely. He'd just get a sudden wave of emotions where he just wants to protect you from these feelings and make you feel happy. Doyoung would always check in on you a lot especially after you confessing this and if you were feeling down he'd be right there to pick you up.

Ten :

Ten at glance would be unemotional but inside his heart was hurting. He'd want you to talk to him about the feelings that you'd been having so that he could think of ways to change them to good ones. It would pain him to hear you tell him these things but he needed to talk to you about it so he could truly be there for you. If you ever needed anything he'd be right there and if you ever got lonely he'd always be there to make you smile.