NCT Reaction to their s/o getting kidnapped [mafia au]

Doyoung :

Doyoung definitely had already made sure that you knew what to do in a kidnapping to help you escape so when he discovered you'd been taken he would start hoping you were using the techniques he had told you. Of course he wouldn't sleep until you were found and safe in his arms. Whoever thought of taking you is going to pay for it.

Lucas :

Lucas would be a little out of his mind when he found you gone and would immediately contact others to either help or confirm you were taken. He would be very impulsive and do less thinking and more doing trying to get you back as soon as possible.

Jaehyun :

The news of you disappearing would not be shocking to him even though he did his best to prevent it. Jaehyun would have already thought over in his mind what to do way before you were kidnapped because he was so scared to lose you so he'd be a bit calmer yet still freaking out because he just got his love taken away from him.

Mark :

He would totally feel like he was having a nightmare. Let's be honest he already had nightmares about this so now when it's real life Mark would be a mix of emotions. Mainly angry at whoever took you but he'd also feel awful while thinking about what could be happening to you and would try to not think about those terrible things.