NCT Reaction when their s/o pouts because they didn't hug them

Doyoung :

He thought there was something seriously wrong when he was seeing you pout and immediately sighs in relief that you were only upset over such a small thing. Of course after he sighs he'll come and give you a hug even if you protest and tell him he missed his chance.

Mark :

He starts to think of all the possible things he did wrong within the last 24 hours and when nothing came to mind he'd ask you if everything was okay. If you gave him the silent treatment it'd be the end of him because he's clueless so please just tell him so he can hug you.

Lucas :

After he sees you pout 2 minutes after he got home he'd be so worried like a lost puppy. He's not even subtle about it though so he's practically losing his mind while bombarding you with questions trying to figure out what happened. Then you'd smack him with a pillow and have to tell him why you were upset.

Ten :

If it was a day that Ten was pretty tired he'd have not time for this playing around and would confront you about what was wrong right away. He'd then laugh when you told him because he thought there was going to be a real problem. Although that did make him relax a bit more seeing how cute you were being just because he didn't hug you.