NCT Reaction to you being insecure about gaining weight [Part 2]

Yuta :

Yuta is going to be one of the best listeners when you tell him this. He'd really start to make an effort to help you feel confident again. Yuta wouldn't force you to do anything that was too much for you tho but he'd give you small ideas on how to help you with things whilst still caring about your well being.

Mark :

At first if you were giving small hints that you were insecure Mark wouldn't get them. It would take you actually telling him how you feel for him to understand and boy did he feel terrible that he hadn't seen the signs earlier that you were becoming insecure.

Haechan :

Haechan might try to joke around with you after you told him. Not in a mean way, at least that's not what he intends. It's more of a defense mechanism? He'd be so shocked about you telling him this that he'd try to make light of the situation or keep your mind off it.

Jeno :

His heart would sink when he saw how sad you were saying something about your weight. He's a lovey person so he'd give you a hug and just hold you while you told him how much your body was making you insecure and afterwards he contradict everything you just said.

Renjun :

Renjun would catch some little things like when you would just keep looking at yourself in the mirror and could see it wasn't in a good way. He wouldn't bring it up but when you do he wouldn't be shock but would tell you not to worry about what anyone else thinks but would support you in losing a little weight if you really wanted to.