3

Mekai

After Lamelo and I got to know each other a bit, we went back to the table. The Ball family invited me on trip for us to become more acquainted. At first I was hesitant, but my parents insisted. The thought of being on a trip with strangers made me uncomfortable. To make matters even worst, the media was always following the Ball family. They even had a TV show. Well catch ya girl on that smh. We were leaving first thing in the morning, meaning I should start packing.

Lamelo

Mekai was unbelievably beautiful and wasn't as bad as I thought she would be. I like her vibe, but I'm still not ready for marriage. It's gonna be a challenge to stay committed to one girl. My family along with her are getting ready to take a trip to Cancun. Maybe we somewhat develop a relationship on this trip, hopefully.

The following morning

We all got up and headed to get Mekai. We were in a van and was running out of space. Idk how she was going to fit.

Mekai

I heard a horn from outside, meaning that the Ball family arrived. I grabbed my bag and opened the door with my mom following right behind. Someone opened the van door and offered to take my bag in.

"Remember this is for your own good Kai, be good now," My mom said kissing my cheek.

"Fine Ma, love you," I answered kissing her back.

"I Love you too," She answered.

I looked in the vehicle to see all the spaces taken.

I greeted everyone and waited to see where I was going to sit.

"We're a bit full right now so you'll need to sit on your soon to be hubby's lap until we get to the airport," Zo said smirking.

I shook my head and mentally rolled my eyes. I walked over to where Melo was sitting and watched him uncomfortably.

"Don't be shy, come sit on your man's lap," Lamelo smirked pulling me down.

The word uncomfortable was beyond weak to describe the situation. Melo, on the other hand, didn't seemed bothered at all. He slouched a bit so I could've felt more comfortable.

"So how's your day so far gorgeous?" Melo asked.

"Great I guess," I said looking down at my feet.

"No need to be shy around me Kai, I'm your fiancé," He whispered.

I lifted up my face and watched him.

"I want this relationship to work alright," He added.

"I'd like that," I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and put his hand on my thigh. He was making bold moves I see.

"I know this is a weird question but, are we like girlfriend and boyfriend?" I asked confused.

"Nah," He shook his head.

"You're my fiancé."