22

"Can I talk to you?"

Mekai

I stared at him before I answered his question.

"No."

"What you mean no Kai?" He scrunched up his face.

"Exactly what I said light bright, now if you excuse me I have food to eat," I said walking pass him.

Melo stayed in my room a while before he came out back. He was probably processing the fact that I told him no.

He was not coming back that easy.

I saw Zo sitting on the sofa, and I sat next to him.

"Um zozo can you help me with something?" I asked innocently.

"Yeah tell me," he answered.

"Help me make Melo jealous," I blurted out fast.

"Well damn but how?" He chuckled.

"Get one of your nba buddies to notice me or something."

"Aye and I know the exact person," he smirked evilly.

"And that is?" I questioned.

"Kyle mf Kuzma."

"Ohhhh the guy that Melo always on insta battles with," I laughed.

"Lamelo bout to get mad, so be prepared yo," Zo said taking out his phone.

About 5 minutes later I began receiving Instagram notifications. It was mostly comments.

kuz: Aside from being fine asf, what do you do for a living? 😍

kapp23: aye that's Melo's girl, chill

nochillzone: ^

snipergxng: kuz give zero fks 💀

koodyykah: Can you comment rip on my latest post so my friends think I'm dead

I rolled my eyes at the last comment. Melo was about to cut up when he sees this.

"Yo wtf is wrong with Kuzma," Melo stomped angrily into the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

"Damn Kai why you gotta be so damn fine?" He grumbled.

"You're mine okay!"

"Together or not doesn't change shit," he added.

"Excuse me sir, but the last time I checked I was single," I chuckled unbothered.

"That ring says otherwise tho," He replies in the same manner.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"You do not own me Lamelo, and if Kyle Kuzma wants to catch this case then so be it."

"I'm not trying to create a scenery, can we please talk in private?" Melo asked annoyed.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes walking to my room.

He followed behind me and closed the door.

"I'm so damn sorry for what I did Mekai. If I could've go back in time, I would. I wanted to test the waters, and I realized that nobody compares to you. I know I sound like sorry ass nigga, but please take me back," Melo pleaded.

I stared at him before responding.

"What if you feel like testing the waters again? I won't always be here Lamelo. Kyle Kuzma is waiting," I smirked.

"Stop mentioning that bitch nigga name and I'm all about you for real now babygirl," He frowned.

"Trust me."

"I can't put my full trust into you anymore Melo. You had me fooled," I said gazing down.

"So what about us? We about to be married Mekai! Committed to each other."

"Prove your commitment to this relationship Lamelo."