21

Mekai

I turned up the volume on my Bluetooth speaker, ignoring the world. Melo wouldn't stop calling and texting me. It frustrated me to the point where I decided to turn off my phone. It's been a day, and instead of feeling better. I felt worst.

"Mekai a package is out here for you. I'll just leave it by the door," My mom called.

I was ignoring everyone.

I waited for her to leave before going to check what it was. A bouquet of white roses and a pack of gummies stood on the floor. A little note was hanging outside of the roses.

I'm messed up, but I'm trying  I'm dying without your love
-Melo

Well die stupid bitch.

I placed the roses on the floor and picked up the gummies.

"Alexa play Marvin's room by Drake," I said while laying back down.

Times like this I wished I had someone to talk to. I had trust issues, and Melo pulling off this move made it worst.

I was eating my gummies when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and unlocked it.

"Are you okay baby?" My mom said sitting on my bed.

"I don't want to marry him, he'll leave me again for the next insta girl that walks pass."

"Just worry about being secured financially Kai, come on girl," My mom smiled.

"I don't like Melo for his riches. I don't even care about money. I don't need to get married to stay secured. I have the brains to go to school and find a job. I don't need a damn man for shit!" I semi yelled.

"You better calm your little ass down with those words!" My mom yelled back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really caught in my feelings," I sighed putting down my head.

"You really like him. It's deeper than I thought it would ever be. Work it out Mekai, many challenges will come your way. If you guys truly love each, you will grow from here on," She said leaving the room and closing the door.

I stared at the wall as I thought about what my mom said.

In a matter of months we went from strangers to lovers. Corny right?

Maybe I should give him a chance.

My thoughts were interrupted by loud noises coming from outside.

"Mekai the Ball Family is here to have dinner with us," My mom called our from outside.

"IKYFL," I cursed to myself.

I'm not going outside no matter the circumstances. I'll just say I'm sick.

Sick with dumbniggaitis.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Aye sis can I come in?" A voice asked.

I recognized the voice as Gelo and answered for him to come in.

"Wassup shawty why in here so dark?" He questioned sitting on the bed.

"I like the dark."

"Lol Shut up with your depressed ass, I know you won't come outside because of my brother," He sighed.

"Oh y'all know," I scratched my head.

"Yeah he's a dog for that one."

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone.

"You look tense, lemme give you a back massage."

"That would actually be nice," I smiled.

Lamelo

I was going to use the bathroom when I heard moaning coming from Kai's room.

"You like that huh?" Gelo asked.

HELL NAWWWWW

I walked into the room fast as hell getting ready to fight.

"Tf y'all two doing?" I asked angrily.

"I'm giving her a massage dumb ass," Gelo rolled his eyes.

I released my hands and wiped my face.

"Oh," I said in a lower tone.

Gelo left the room, leaving Mekai and I in silence.

"Can I talk to you?"