SNEAK PEAK!

Hi people! Here's the sneak peak of the fanfiction I'm working on I've promised to post once Alpha reaches 1K votes!

I'm extremely grateful for the 1K votes ㅠㅠ

So as a thank you, here's a small part of the first chapter of the Jimin ff I'm writing now (or typing... *shrugs*)

This fanfiction is called "Royals", and it is partly inspired by the famous K-drama 'Princess Hours' or a.k.a 'Goong'. The story revolves around the life between Jimin as a prince and Haneul (sorry I'm bad with Korean names), his fiancée. They're stuck in this marriage contract (cringey, I know) and the story will talk about their lives as they continue to grow up together.

I'll decide whether to post this story based on how much you guys like the sneak peak. Hopefully you guys will like it cause I really want to share the story with all of you.

Okay, that's all for the intro. Sneak peak below!

-

She watched the two boys say something towards the blond boy who was gazing at her coldly, and not to her surprise, he threw her a lazy smirk before gesturing his friends to continue to walk. And of course, with the group of girls following them again.

Jerk. Haneul rolled her eyes as she thought to herself.

"Is your fiancé giving you the cold treatment again?" A girly voice spoke, causing Haneul to turn her head towards her best friend - Jisoo.

"Since when is he not? I still hate him." Haneul groaned, and flipped her notebook nonchalantly.

Jisoo laughed, shaking her head. "When is your engagement again? I don't care if I'm not invited cause I'll still go."

Haneul glanced at her with a questioning side eye glance before exploding into a laughing fit, and sighed while flipping her planner to find the exact date. Pointing her pen at the date marked with a red pen with the words 'The day I'm marrying the ugly Prince' written, Haneul pouted and leaned her head at Jisoo's shoulder.

"Why must I marry him again? I really despise him! He's so rude and cold towards me and the palace rules are giving me migraines." Haneul whined, and Jisoo patted her head.

"Your grandfathers made the agreement before you two were even borne." Jisoo giggled, "Who knows? Maybe you'll fall for him one day."

-

Choose the meme to let me know whether u want more of the story or not!