Two - Cocktails and Girlfriends

-

-

"What are these two beautiful ladies doing here?"

Both Haneul and Jisoo jumped at the sudden voice which had emerged from the behind, but when Haneul realized that it was just Taehyung - Jimin's best friend, she whacked his arm lightly.

"Yah, why did you hit me?!" Taehyung pretended to be in pain.

"For scaring us." Haneul sassed, and it was only a matter of time before they burst into laughter.

"Who is this? Your best friend?" Taehyung asked while beaming at Jisoo before throwing her a wink, startling her.

"Don't flirt with my best friend in front of me, Tae." Haneul joked. "This is Bae Jisoo, my best friend since kindergarten."

"Hello." Jisoo greeted shyly, her cheeks tinted red due to Taehyung's handsomeness and his bold way of flirting.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you two here to get to know each other more." Haneul winked at Taehyung who bit his bottom lip while winking back at her.

"Wait, Haneul! Don't go!" Jisoo called out, but Haneul simply gave her a flying kiss before scrambling away while chortling like a mad woman.

Haneul knew that Jisoo had been crushing on him since freshman year when they entered the university they were in. It was a prestigious university where only either the elites or the top scholars were allowed to study there, and Haneul got into it with her outstanding results, with Jisoo having a rich family background.

From the first day of class, Haneul found out that the country's one and only Crown Prince also attended here, but she didn't pay him much attention as she didn't want to be involved with troublesome businesses.

Oh, to be living in the irony of what she wanted.

"Speaking of the devil." Haneul rolled her eyes when she spotted Jimin standing alone at the front of the cruise with a cocktail in his hand, and was about to approach him when a girl dressed in a wine red dress suddenly appeared out of nowhere to talk with Jimin who immediately grinned from an ear to the other ear at her.

"Who is she?" She muttered to herself, and wondered whether the girl was Jimin's girlfriend.

Haneul bit her lip when Jimin leaned towards her to place a peck on her lips, and after a few innocent pecks, they started to kiss hungrily at each other, making Haneul grimace in disgust.

"Didn't Jimin hyung tell you that he has a girlfriend?" A voice appeared next to her all of a sudden, causing Haneul to flinch in reflex and step on her own gown accidentally, making her stumble backwards. Fortunately, a hand had caught her back swiftly to prevent her falling onto the ground.

Glancing up, Haneul exhaled in relief when she realized that whoever had surprised the daylight out of her was none other than Jungkook - Jimin's other best friend. He was grinning sheepishly at her while helping her to stand up properly.