Ten - Over

-

-

"I want you so badly, Haneul." Jimin whispered lowly as he placed butterfly kisses along her jawline, sending shivers down her spine.

"I know."

"You're driving me crazy every single day, and when I saw them looking at you hungrily, I lost my control. I need you, Haneul." From her jawline, he then moved towards her exposed collarbones and continued to leave kisses on her prominent bones.

"Jimin."

"Hmm?" He was too lost in his own world that his reply came out only as a soft hum.

"Look at me, chim." Jimin froze upon hearing the nickname that came out of nowhere, and halting his actions, he gazed sweetly at his beautiful wife who was tearing up.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry." Using his fingers, Jimin wiped her warm tears away. "I'm sorry if I went overboard, I'll stop."

"No, don't stop." Haneul dragged him back to his original position, and using both of her hands, she caressed his fluffy cheeks while taking his ethereal beauty in.

"A-are you sure? You're crying and the last thing I want to do is hurt you." Jimin spoke softly while holding onto her hand that was still on his face.

"I'm crying because I really like you, Jimin."

I think I love you.

"R-really? And that's why you're crying?" He asked as Haneul nodded briefly. Chuckling, he pecked her forehead, then her nose, and lastly her lips before speaking again. "Don't cry, you won't look pretty anymore if you cry."

"I'm just being silly." Haneul giggled as Jimin started to attack her with kisses again.

On that faithful night, they spent the rest of their night moulded together as one, both showing their love and affection towards each other.

Sorry that I have to keep it a secret, Jimin.

It was a normal Sunday morning, when Haneul was called by the Queen all of a sudden. Scrambling out of the bed, Haneul noticed that Jimin was nowhere to be found, but she brushed it off before washing up as fast as she could and went to see the Queen.

"Haneul dear." The Queen greeted her with a warm smile in the Study, and Haneul found it weird that the King was not by her side as well.

"Good morning, Your Highness." Haneul bowed before approaching to where she was seated at, and sat down on the chair opposite hers as told by the Queen herself. "The maid told me that you have requested to see me?"

"Yes, my dear." The Queen smiled again, but her smile slowly turned into a sad one.

"Is there something wrong, Your Highness?" Haneul furrowed her eyebrows and gulped nervously when she nodded while sighing.