Sixteen - Ugly

-

-

"Lee Haneul."

Upon hearing his voice, Haneul grunted, her clenched fists relaxing before clenching even tightly again. Turning her head slightly, she spoke.

"Go away, Park Jimin." She deadpanned.

He smirked at her unfriendly tone, but much to her dismay, this only triggered him more to tease her even further.

Lee Haneul was an interesting girl, he must say.

As he watched the girl walk away while stomping her feet stubbornly, an amused smile appeared on his handsome face.

"You can't run away, Haneul. We are destined to be together!" He shouted from where he was standing at, where the petals of the pastel pink cherry blossoms were falling down from the rows of trees, their pinkish hue mixing perfectly with the clear azure sky, creating a beautiful picture.

Passerbys were giggling at the two, unanimously agreeing that the 'couple' was cute as heck. Haneul halted her footsteps, and with a grimace plastered on her face, she whirled around and stared directly at Jimin who was approaching her with big steps. Their gazes never left each other's, with his grinning ones meeting her furious ones.

Darn his eye smile! Haneul thought to herself when Jimin was only a few steps away from her.

"Why do you keep following me!?" She hissed, her arms folding in front of her chest.

Raising an eyebrow, Jimin leaned down and grinned even wider. "My mother told me to follow my dreams."

"Too bad I'm a nightmare." She retorted, and stuck out her tongue at him before running away from him, leaving him slightly baffled at her behaviour.

He chuckled when Haneul turned around to stick out her tongue at him childishly again before disappearing from his sight.

"I'll make sure that you're mine and only mine again."

It was a beautiful spring day, and Jimin had forcefully dragged Haneul out of the palace ground, ruining her plans to sleep in with Hyun for the whole day, hence why she was mad at Jimin at the moment. Jimin had asked the boys to take care of Hyun for them, and his friends had agreed within a heartbeat. The boys loved Hyunnie a lot, so it wasn't hard to convince them to take care of him.

"Yah, are you going to ignore me for the entire day?" Jimin teased, his arm snaking around Haneul's waist when he caught up with her footsteps.

He didn't care whether they were in the public anymore. He wasn't afraid to show that he loved only Haneul and only her.

"We are in the public, Park Jimin!" Haneul warned, her desperate hands pushing Jimin's stubborn hand away from her waist.

"Do I look like I care?" Jimin replied, and cheered innerly when Haneul gave up and stopped trying to remove his hand away from her.