Three - Lay Down Next To Me

-

-

"There he is."

Haneul's lips etched upwards when she spotted Jisoo exiting behind Taehyung from a room, her hair a little tousled and messy. Jisoo froze like a statue when she noticed Haneul wiggling her eyebrows at her with a suggestive look.

"Who is she, Tae?" Seokjin questioned with a smirk on his face while directing at Jisoo who was rushing towards Haneul with a red face.

Taehyung turned to look at her hiding her face in the crook of her best friend's neck, and started to smile at the sight.

"My girlfriend."

The night went on and it was now bedtime. The moon was shining brightly from the sky above, with an abundance of stars lightening up the sky while accompanying the lonely moon.

Haneul was alone in her room that was supposed to be shared with Jimin, and she sighed while looking away from the window, to avoid feeling the same as the moon.

What was she expecting?

For Jimin to actually like her?

Nah, these kind of things only happen in sappy romance stories.

Changing out of her dress, Haneul took a quick shower before dressing herself up with her pyjamas and proceeded to wash up. After brushing her teeth, she trudged towards the huge bed in the middle of the room and plopped down onto it.

"Why didn't he tell me that he has a girlfriend? I wouldn't have allowed him to kiss me earlier today." Haneul pursed her lips and grunted in irritation. "Ugh, why am I even thinking of him. There's already a divorce waiting for me."

The next morning, a knock was what had woken Haneul up. Groggily, Haneul did her best to comb her hair with her fingers as she walked towards the door and peek at the doorhole. Realizing it was Jimin, Haneul unlocked the door and let him enter the room before plopping onto the bed again.

Jimin just stared at her in disbelief. "Are you that tired?"

"Yes." Haneul simply replied before pulling the blanket over her head and attempted to fall asleep again.

"Aren't you even going to ask where was I?" Jimin asked again, and watched Haneul remove the blanket from her face, revealing her head and a confused face.

"Um, isn't the answer a little too obvious?" Haneul questioned him back. "You obviously spent the night with Youngji."

"And you're totally fine with that?" Jimin didn't know why, but he was expecting a different reaction from her.

Why on earth was she so calm about this?

"Why not?" Haneul answered, as if reading his mind. "It's not like our marriage is going to last anyways. We are doing this just for our grandfathers. And besides, we are getting a divorce after a year right?"