Bonus Chapter

As promised that upon reaching 50K reads, I'll be publishing a Bonus Chapter.

So enjoy!!

-

Park Hyun's POV

My eyes lingered on the girl with long and wavy hair in the middle of the ballroom, unable to tear my gaze away from her. She was my muse, and I was an idiot for realizing it this late.

We practically grew up together, and it was safe to say that we were like two peas in a pod as we were really close to each other. Our parents were close friends, hence why we were brought together for play dates when the adults did their things.

Kim Ella.

The daughter of my parent's best friends - uncle Taehyung and aunty Jisoo. They had given her an English name instead of a typical Korean name since she resembled a doll so much when she was born three years after I was born.

As unique as her name was, Ella was someone who was really quirky in her own way. She was like a wild card since you would never be able to predict what she would be doing the next second.

Biting my bottom lip, I released a sigh while closing my eyes, feeling pained at the sight of her in another guy's embrace. I turned around, wanting to leave this goddamn ball, but of course the heavens weren't in my favour.

"Ouch!" I groaned when my sisters shrieked in unison when I bumped onto them a little too hard.

"Watch where you're going oppa!" Doyeon scowled, making me roll my eyes before replying her.

"I'm not in the mood for another bickering with you two." I simply stated, my legs taking huge strides to leave the twins.

"Wait, oppa. Something's not right." Doyoung spoke as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back harshly.

"Is Ella, isn't it?" Doyeon smirked when I shot her a glare.

"Ooh, it is about her!" Doyoung chirped, and gave her twin a highfive.

"Excuse me, I'm still here you know?" I deadpanned at the nosy sixteen years olds.

"We told you to confess to her! But you were just so stubborn and kept denying about your feelings for her and now that she's dating someone you feel as if you wanna die and no offense, oppa, your grumpy face is probably darker than the black hole would ever be." Doyeon blurted, and patted my arm with a pitiful look.

"It's alright, just find someone else oppa." Doyoung patted my other arm, and I wasn't sure whether these two were trying to comfort or mock me at the moment.

Just then, the microphone made a high pitched shrieking sound, causing the three of us to hiss while clamping our ears shut with our hands. My eyes darted towards the stage, and nodded briefly at my father's stern gaze telling us to get our asses down to the stage from the balcony we were at this instant.

"Let's go, we need to be on the stage." I held both of my sisters' hands, and led them towards the stage where my parents were waiting for us while already seated on their respective seats.

The host was already blabbering about tonight's event which I didn't really bother to acknowledge when we reached our parents.

"About time, Hyun." My father whispered to me when I sat next to him on the stage, and mustered a smile when my mother whacked his arm gently with a glare, making him yelp. "Why did you hit me?!"

All it took was for my mother to narrow her eyes at him to instantly shut him up from scolding me any further. My sisters giggled at their interaction as I shook my head at their silliness.