I thought it would be nice here

Y/n: P-punish me?... what you wanna fight? Come on boy let's fight over something really stupid...

As soon I said that, i released my wrists from his pervert hands and hovered on to of him...
As soon I was on top of him I started to slap him really hard... You only could hear his groans in pain and see his face flying to the right and then to the left....
I pushed him on the ground and started hitting him with my foot...

Jungkook: Y/n s-stop it or you will regret it!!!

Y/n: I WON'T STOP THAT EASILY YOU YERK!!!

I grabbed him by the shoulders and let him stand up and be really close to my eyes...
I was glaring in eyes and he was just looking at me with pain in his eyes...

Y/n: Never....ever....try...to do something I don't like or you will regret it... got it?
Look deep in my eyes...I'm not afraid of you so don't even try to be the bad boy infront of me...

With that being said I dragged him out of my room and smashed the door close...
I leaned with my back on the door slowly falling to the ground...
I hugged myself tightly and let my tears finally come out who just waited to finally come out...

I have to be strong... I can't let him win this war... I don't want to be a weak girl infront of him...

Y/n: Calm down... you are strong stop crying...

I wipped my tears away stood up and went to the window...

The view was beautiful... I enjoyed the moment and thought about what happened today...

MEANWHILE

Jungkook's pov

I was still standing infront of her door... why didn't I do anything to her?
I just let her do with me what ever she wanted...
....she really changed a lot... I actually don't like the fact that she changed... what happened with the innocent girl that she was before?
Damn if she still were innocent then I would make her suffer so hard... With her being strong and not afraid makes it boring for me...

I was hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen... since it was evening I just drank some cold milk and
I noticed footsteps coming to the kitchen...
As I turned around I saw my mom who wasn't looking at me and doing her work...

Jungkook: Mom?

Mrs.Jeon: yes hunny?

Jungkook: How long will Y/n live with us?

Mrs.Jeon: hmm? Why?

Jungkook: just curious...

Mrs.Jeon: I thought of her living forever with us cause I don't think her parents will come back to Korea...

Jungkook: Oh I see...

I was playing with my fingers...
I really don't know what to think about her living here forever...

As I was deep in thoughts mom turned and looked at me...
She wided her eyes as she saw my face...

Mrs.Jeon: OMG JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!

I looked at her with a confusing look...

Jungkook: hmm? What are you talking about?

Mom walked infront of me looking worried and held both of my cheeks in her hands...

Jungkook: M-mom W-wha...

Mrs.Jeon: who did that to you?

I was really confused...

Jungkook: Mom please talk clearly to me I don't understand what you are talking about...

She sighed and took me to a mirror... I wided my eyes as I saw my cheeks being totally red and fingerprints on both of my cheeks...
Well... now I know why my cheeks were so warm and burning...

Mrs.Jeon: J-Jungkook who did that to you?...
Please don't tell me you almost rapped a girl again...

I looked into her eyes and saw fear...

Jungkook: Don't worry mom nothing happened...
If you would excuse me I'm going upstairs...

I was about to step on the stairs and heared my mom saying something to me

Mrs.Jeon: Jungkook... where is my son?

I turned around and glared at her for this question...

Jungkook: What's that supposed to mean?... I'm infront of you....

Mrs.Jeon: No... my son would never even touch a girl... my son was respectful, nice and basecly was everything that is positive... he wasn't selfish... he would even die for someone he don't even know....

I saw tears falling from her eyes...

Mrs.Jeon: Where is he hmm?? WHERE IS MY SON

I turned around cause I couldn't see her cry... I hate that...it breaks me...

Jungkook: People change mom... people change... now if you would excuse me....

I went upstairs straight into my room smashed the door close and laid on my bed...

Mrs.Jeon pov...

I stopped crying and tried to control myself...

Mrs.Jeon: If he thinks that I don't know him than he is totally wrong...
He is my blood and I know that the jungkook we all love is still inside him... we just have to bring this side from him to the outside...
I think Y/n will be a great help for the old jungkook come back...
Don't worry jungkook my son... you soon will be the old jungkook we all love so much...

TO BE CONTINUED...