Chapter 27

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I kneel down and hold my head tight in my hands. My vision suddenly went black and caused me to see something.

It was black and white. There was a person right infront of me and I was sure that it was a female since she had long hair.

I could see myself with her being all funny and having a good time. I tried to see who this girl was but I couldn't. Soon my eyes finally opened wide. I noticed that I was laying on the ground.

My head was still hurting but it was wasn't that bad anymore. I sat down, still on the ground and started to think about this short dream which I just saw.

"Who was that girl?...she had a beautiful fragrance..." I said to myself while starring to the ground.

"DINNER IS READY!!!" that girl shouted, on which I just rolled my eyes. Couldn't my parents get me a better maid?...So much money and still no clue how a maid has to be.

I went to the kitchen with an annoyed face. The smell of food made me smile. I've never smelled something like this before. I think this maid isn't that bad as I thought.

Without any hesitation I sat down and the dinner was served by this maid. What I didn't understood was that why is she looking so annoyed to serve me?. That's her job so why this annoyed face?.

Since I was more hungry then curious, I didn't cared much for her annoyed mood and just started to eat.

After eating as much as I could I rested my back on my chair and breath out heavily. This was incredible I've never eaten something that amazing.

I was about to leave but she stopped me. I turned around and looked at her back curiously. Soon she turned around with a glass of milk. "What why should I drink milk?" I asked her still curious about her suddend actions.

"Oh that's not just milk...It's a banana milkshake...try it you will like it" she said walking near to me. I hesitantly took the glass full of milk from her and saw a small smile appearing on her face.

"Just because I'm going to try it doesn't mean that I will like it" I said which made her smile disappear in a second. I rolled my eyes on her and started to drink it.

I had to admit that the milkshake was amazing. The taste was really familiar to me but I was sure that I've never drank that before.

I drank the milkshake in seconds, gave the glass back to her and made my way back to the living room.

While leaving I noticed her smile again which somehow made me feel warm all over my body.

As I was on the couch playing on my phone, I still had this taste in my mouth. I somehow wanted another one but I wanted this girl to rest now because she did lots of work today.

2 hours later...

I'm laying in my bed and the taste is still not leaving. It's really driving me crazy I can't even sleep. Did she poisoned it or why can't I get rid of the taste?.

After trying hard to sleep I decided to go to the balcony. The fresh breeze which was touching my face really helped me to calm down and take my mind into universe.