Chapter 40

Y/N'S POV...

It was a good first day of working with Jungkook. I don't know why I hesitated in the first place cause I actually really like it here. Jimin invited me and Jungkook so we can hang out with him and Taehyung which sounded nice to me.

Now I only have to convince Jungkook which hopefully will workout.

I entered his office where he was already getting ready to leave until he noticed my presents. "Oh hey y/n I will be ready in 3 minutes" he said on which I hummed in respond.

"Ehm...Kookie?...can we perhaps meet up with Jimin and Taehyung?" I finally asked not daring to look in his eyes.

"No" he said coldly which made me look up at him in surprise. "W-what?" Was the only word I could say. His face expression was so cold like he would kill me any seconds but why?.

He soon made his way to me and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. His lips slowly formed into a smile which only angels could have and hugged me. "Y/n Don't take my words seriously...of course we can go and meet up with them"

A wide smile appeared on my face after hearing his words eventho i wanted to slap him hard for his actions but I still hugged him back since he was being so kind to me.

"Thank you Kookie" I said on which he responded with a light chuckle "everything for my...I mean for you haha".

After I broke the hug he went back to his desk to get his phone before leaving.

IN THE CAR...

"So where will we meet with them?" He asked while starting the engine. "At this restaurant near your house" I said on which he started to drive.

I got bored after only 5 minutes from looking at those passing streets so I decided to talk with Jungkook. "Kookieeee I'm boreeddd" I said childishly on which he only chuckled. "Haha cute...you can turn the radio on if you want" he said on which I only stare at him in disbelief.

"Whaaatt don't you wanna talk to me?" I asked shocked looking back at those passing streets acting like being angry. "You know that's not true y/n..." he said but I ignored him. It's actually really entertaining to tease him since he teases me all the time.

He parked on the side of the street which surprised me since we still were far away from this restaurant. I looked at him and made an questioning face. "I mean it... don't ever think like i don't want to talk to you..." he said lowering his face sadly.

"Whoa Kookie I was just teasing you why are you emotional in all of a sudden?" I asked while hugging him. He kept scilens for some seconds before answering. "Ah nothing...let's forget that" he said and started to drive again.

I'm not dump I know he likes me alot since he told me that but I'm still not ready cause I have no idea if I like him in that way too.

After a while we finally reached this restaurant and went inside were Taehyung was already waiting for us with an bright smile which litterly warmed up my heart.