Chapter 29

"Calm down it's just me" he said with a small smile slowly appearing on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH I THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO RAPE ME!!! DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND I-----"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH I THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO RAPE ME!!! DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND I-----". He pressed his right hand on my mouth so I stop screaming.

As soon as he noticed I was calmer he removed his hand. I didn't bother to talk I just waited for him to talk with arms crossed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you... I had my problems to talk to you casually... I... i don't know something just wanted me to be undercover from him". His voice sounded so worried which somehow confused me.

"From whom?" I asked while trying to look in his eyes. "T-the boy who you were with...Jimin". His voice got all cracky after saying Jimin's name. It was like he wanted to cry his heart out.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked full of curiosity. "I... I can't tell you right now... I think it would be the best when you hear it from him first". I saw a tear rolling down his cheeks. As I was about to whippe them away he suddenly turned around and whipped them by himself.

"Taehyung...look at me..." he did as I said and had a depressing look on his face. "Please calm down... I only have one question... why did you took me to this place?" I asked trying to bring him to other thoughts.

"Oh yeah right... I wanted to tell you everything... why I turned bad and why I was being a dork to you..." he said while looking to the ground and playing with his hands. "Tae... you don't have to if you don't feel easy... I forgive you".

I noticed his sudden emotion change by my words as he looked at me surprised.

"N-no...you have to know...I'm exacly the person who you meet the first time... Jungkook told me to act like this so you...get a punishment...i----" I stopped him right there.

"Tae please stop... I don't want to hear it...it's in the past now and I forgive you" I said as I hugged him. He got surprised I could tell but soon he hugged me back which really comforted me.

Soon I broke the hug cause I remembered Jimin. "Tae I have to go now... but you can always come in Jungkook's house and visit me there...maybe both of us can make him remember us" I said as I slowly started to walk away.

He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him which shocked me there for a second. He then leant in to my ear and started to whisper. "Thanks for inviting... I will come I promise" he said, gave me a small peek on my cheek and left me alone.

I slowly touched my cheeks. I noticed they were hot as fire so I bet I was blushing hard right now.

I calmed myself down before leaving. As I walked to the direction were Jimin run earlier I noticed he was running back looking all worried. He runned faster as he saw me. I could see tears falling as he finally reached me, breathing heavily which made me got all sensitive for him.