Chapter 55

JIMIN'S POV

"WAIT Y/N GOT KIDNAPPED?" This guy infront of me asked on which I got shocked. "Wait...You know y/n?" I asked in disbelief on which the guy in front of me just nodded real quick.

"Who are you?" I asked on which this person in front of me started to look down to the ground. "Ah sorry...my name is Kim Namjoon...but you can call me Rm he said trying to pass me a smile over.

Somehow I wasn't pleased with his answer on which I started to ask more. "How do you know y/n" I asked on which he replied fast now. " She was my classmate back in school...we were also good friends...I came here cause she told me to act like kidnap her...but now she actually got kidnapped" he said on which I tried to believe him.

It's the brother instinct that made me act like that. The fact that a random guy knows her would drive me crazy.

"Well I'm guessing you 3 are her friends aswell?" He asked on which I nodded looking back at Tae and Jungkook who were still on the ground. "Yeah...my name is Jimin and those two are Jungkook and Taehyung" I said pointing at them on which he nodded and started to type something on his phone.

I was worrying about y/n so much right now. I really hope she is doing ok.

"What's wrong?" Rm asked on which I started talking. "I'm worried...What will happen to y/n now...we need to find her...I couldn't forgive myself if something bad would happen to her...she's like the sister I've never had..." I said when I felt a tear falling.

"Don't worry Jimin...i'm doing my work here...I will find her...I've done things like this often already so I'm sure I will be able to find her...don't worry I'm sure she will be fine" he said on which a question came up to my head.

"If I can ask...What's your work?" I asked on which he smiled and answered " Well...I'm the leader from a gang...in the past we had done things on which I'm not proud of now...but now we investigate for people who needs help and save lifes...so as I said don't worry we will find y/n soon" he said with a warm smile which made me believe him.

so as I said don't worry we will find y/n soon" he said with a warm smile which made me believe him

Soon I saw Jungkook moving slowly and groaning while holding is head. "JUNGKOOK!!!" I said and made my way to him. I helped him to sit on the ground. "God...my head is hurting so bad..." he said while looking next to him only seeing Taehyung. "What happened to us? And where is y/n?" He asked while shaking Taehyung on which Tae slowly started to move.

"Well...this guy...he kidnapped...y/n after getting you two out of his way..." I stated on which both of them finally remembered and stood up in seconds. "WHERE DID HE TAKE HER???" Taehyung screamed on which I was about to answer, but got interrupted.

"My guys are already investigating...don't worry we will find her...for now please go back home and rest...it was a long day for all of you" Rm said on which both Taehyung and Jungkook got confused. "Who the hell are you?" Jungkook asked on which Rm smiled. "Ah yeah right...I'm namjoon...but you can call me Rm...I've known y/n for a long time and that's why I'm also really worried for her...don't worry we will find her." He said on which both of them gave him a death glare.