Chapter 43

Y/N'S POV...

After a hard work day which actually didn't lasted long, I decided to check up on Jungkook since I only saw him when I had to remind him about his appointments.

I heard his voice offering me to come in after I knocked on his door on which I didn't hesitated to walk in. I saw him working and his gaze fixed on his paperwork not daring to look up at me and waist time.

But somehow he looked really tierd...like he didn't slept well.

"Yah kookie is everything alright?" I asked while closing the door behind me and walking toughwards him

He looked up at me and nodded while giving me a tierd smile.
"Yes Y/n don't worry I'm fine" his voice was sounding so different on which I didn't believed a single word he was saying.

Just to make sure I touched his forehead and for my surprise it was really hot. "Jungkook you have a fever" I said getting worried but he shaked his head. "No y/n I'm good don't worry" he said while trying to work again.

As I looked at his laptop my suspection got bigger and I was sure now that he was sick. "Jungkook you are typing rubbish your head isn't working right anymore...come on let's go home I will make you some warm soup" I said while snatching away his laptop and closing it.

He closed his eyes and hold his head in his hands. "Ok you are right I'm not feeling well...but I have to finish this work before we leave..." he said in a lower voice.

"No someone else can do that work...you are coming with me let's go" I said and helped him up. On our way to the car I saw a worker and I knew he could end the work which Jungkook had to complete. After I explained him what he had to do, me and Jungkook went to the car and I drove us back home.

I could see he was getting weaker and weaker which started to worry me. I helped Jungkook to get into his room after reaching home and layed him down on his bed.

His head was burning now which made me drive crazy since I didn't wanted him to suffer more. I went into the kitchen and started making the soup which I promised him. After 15 minutes the soup was ready so I quickly prepared a bowl with water and got a towel so I could try to get his temperature in control.

I placed the soup and the bowl on the night stand and sat next to him. I slowly started to wake him up since he had to have this soup. "Kookie...please stand up...look I made soup for you as I promised" i said while shaking him lightly.

He yanked my hand away and tried to wrap himself more and more into the blankets. "Please let me rest my body is hurting" he said with closed eyes. "Jungkook please have this soup you will feel better...After that I won't disturb you..." After some seconds he lazily came into his sitting position and looked at me really exhausted.

I took the soup and handed it over to him but he rejected. "You have to feed me" he said while trying to look cute and innocent. I rolled my eyes and did as he said since I didn't wanted to argue with him.