Chapter 58

Y/N'S POV...

On our way to Jungkooks place I started to feel uneasy since I had no clue how to get rid of this woman. Taehyung was driving the car and I could feel his eyes on me every now and then.

"Y/n...whats bothering you?" He asked while looking on the road. "I don't know... How are we going to get rid of this girl?... It looks like she's willing to do everything she can only to get rid of me and get closer to jungkook... " I said and felt his eyes again on me.

"Don't worry we will figure it out... Also jungkook and jimin will definitely know by now that she's not the real you... Don't worry I'm sure if I was able to find that out they will know it as well" He said while giving me a supporting smile.

MEANWHILE

MEANWHILE...

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I was holding her hand as jimin finally opened the door for us. I told her to go in the living room and sit on the couch after we entered the house on which she just nodded and left. As I turned around I found Rm right behind me which startled me. "Yah... What is it?" I said while trying to calm my heart.

"Hmm I don't know man she looks kinda suspicious don't you think?" He asked which confused me a little. "What do you mean?" I asked while facing y/n again. "Did you not asked yourself how she was able to look that clean?" He asked on which I also noticed that now. "Yah jungkook... Rm has a point there... " Jimin said from behind Rm which made me face him now.

"What are you both trying to say?" I asked for a clear answer. "I don't know but my experience has shown me that the person who was kidnapped for some days always looks dirty and has a trauma... but she's acting like she just came from shopping" Rm said on which I started to think.

"Ok so you two are trying to tell me that this girl there is not y/n?" I asked on which rm nodded which totally confused me. How was something like that possible?

 How was something like that possible?

JIMIN'S POV...

I could see jungkook getting all confused so I came up with a idea since even I was not sure what's happening. "Jungkook... Rm how about we trick her?" I asked on which both's attention turned on me. "Hmm? What do you mean?" Rm asked. "Ok so how about jungkook acts like they are a...couple and see how she reacts?... I think we all know how the real y/n would react so why not give this a try?" I said on which both started thinking.