Chapter 11

Y/N POV...

Our eyes were still staring at each other but I broke it and stood up. "I-I made you some snacks" I said while helping him up.

"Oh really? You didn't had to do that" he said looking totally worried. " Come on I wanted to do that so please don't say no and eat what I made for you" I said while looking down.

He grabbed my chin with his one hand and pulled my face, so I face him straight. "I will eat it calm down" he said while giving me a sweet bucked smile.

Both of us went down the stairs and Taehyung sat down on the dinning table where the snacks was already ready to get eaten by him.

He stared at the snacks and then stared at me. "What you don't like it?" I said while starting to getting worried. "I love it y/n... I just didn't expected that from you" he said with a smile on his face and started to eat the snacks.

"Y/n would you like to join me? I don't think I can eat that alone" he said while chuckling a little bit. "Sure" I said and sat down next to him.

After we were finished we decided to stay at his place and watch a movie. "Which movie do you want to see?" He asked me excited. "I don't care you can choose" I said and sat down on the couch making myself comfortable.

He nodded, turned off the lights and started the movie.

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

"It's 6 pm already... why is she taking so long?" I asked myself while starring out of the window.

Suddenly I felt pain in my stormache. "I think I will get myself something to eat" I said and went to the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge door I noticed that I forgot to buy some food. "Great what now?" I asked myself frustrated.

"Well... I could order a pizza or I can go to Taehyung's place and get food for free" I thought loudly. "Hmm... Taehyung told me that he is busy today so I don't think that he is at home" I said while looking at our chatroom on my phone.

"I will just go to him it's not that far from here" I said and started to getting ready.

Y/N POV...

I really was disappointed in myself as I was trying to watch the movie. How could I forget that I'm afraid of horror movies?.

There was a scene in the movie where the boy started to cut her in slices and she was shouting in pain. I started screaming and hugged Taehyung really hard. I buried my face in his chest and didn't noticed that I started to cry.

Taehyung noticed me being uncomfortable and switched of the Tv. "You wanna play?" He asked while hugging me tightly.

I nodded and broke the hug while whipping the teares away. "Perfect hmm what would like to play?" He asked me while looking around as if he was searching for something.

"How about truth or dare?" I asked which made him look at me surprisingly. The surprised look soon changed into a wide smirk. "Good but I have to warn you... this game is like made for me" he said while having a big smirk which gave me goose bumps all over my body.

"Well why are we still waiting let's play" I said and made myself ready. "Truth or dare?" He asked me still having this smirk on his face. "Truth" I said with a normal smile. " Why are scared to take dare?" He asked while laughing.

"I'm just warming up ok?" I made a excuse but in real he was right... his smirk irritated me completely. "Haha ok well tell me are you a strong person or someone who is weak" he asked having a smile on his face.