Chapter 21

His voice was cracking up a little and I could tell that it wasn't easy for him, talking to his parents who no longer are alive.

I hugged his arm trying to comfort him. He looked back at me and gave me a weak yet cute smile.

After a while we left the Graveyard. "Well... do you want to do something or go back home" I asked him not knowing what he would say.

"Lets go shopping" he said which made me froze there for a bit. "Shopping?" I asked him totally confused. "Well yeah it actually helps me to feel better" he said and chuckled a little bit.

"Well fine let's go" I said, smiling bright.

| Shopping mall |

"Well where do you want to go first?" I asked while looking around. "How about we drink a coffee and after that we will see" he said which made me nod immedantely.

We went together to the nearest coffee shop. I sat down while Jimin was ordering our drinks. He didn't has to ask me since he already knows that I prefer cappuccino.

Soon he came back to me and gave me my hot cappuccino while he had a Latte.

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

Since my brain wouldn't stop thinking about her I just made a break from working and went outside the building for some fresh air.

I soon became a message from my mom which said that she needs milk and I should buy it. Good thing that the mall was infront of the building were I work.

I decided to buy some after work. Suddenly I heared a familiar voice as I was about to enter the building again. I turned around immedantely and saw her with this boy again.

She was hugging his arm which got on my nerves. She was laughing with him which caused me to get angry at me and this guy next to her.

They soon disappeared in the mall which brought me back to reality again. "This time I won't let you go that easily" I said to myself and made my way to the mall.

I hide myself so she couldn't see me. They were just standing and talking. Both had this bright smile and seriously... I hated it.

Suddenly they began to walk toughwards me so hide my face so they won't recognise me. Thankfully they didn't noticed and walked to a coffee shop.

My phone started to ringing which scared me for a second. As I looked at the caller id, it was my secretary. "What is it?" I said while walking slowly to the coffee shop.

"Mr.Jeon where are you?... You have a importand file to sign and lots of other paper works" she said which made me rolle my eyes. "I'm taking off for today... let my father sing the file instead if it's so important" I said and hung up.

It's a relieve sometimes to know that I work in my father's company but I know I shouldn't take advantage of it. But at this point I didn't cared...all I cared for was this guy and Y/n.

I entered the coffee shop and made myself comfortable a little bit far from them. They were talking non stop and I couldn't hear a single thing they were talking about which made me boil in anger.

But if this wasn't enough, this guy touched her cheeks and leaned in. This was to much for me so I rushed out of this place.

Y/N POV...

"You know that you can just use a spoon as a helper when you eat spaghetti right?" I said while chuckling at the fact that he can't eat spaghetti's.

"You have to teach me then cause I really can't eat them... they are way to long for me" he said while laughing hard.

Soon both of us stopped laughing and we took a sip of our hot drinks. "Y/n?" He said with a light smile on his face.

I just hummed in respond. "You know... my parents wanted me to find someone as a friend who is just like you" he said while looking at his latte.

I got surprised at his words. "Really?" I asked which made him nod immedantely. "Yeah they wanted someone who is carrying and has a nice sole" he said which made me froze for a bit.

"Y-you think I have a nice sole?"

He just nodded and scratched the back of his neck. The thought of him thinking like this about me made me smile immedantely. "Aww Jimin this is so cute of you" I said while taking a sip of my cappuccino.

"Promise me that we will be friend forever" he said while having a worried face. "I promise you it will be a friendship which will last forever" I said while smiling bright at him.

He suddenly started to laugh really hard which made me uncomfortable. "Ehm.... did I said something wrong?" I asked while pounting on him.

"Haha no you have there cream on your lips" he said and started to lean in. Both of us got scared for a second when someone rushed out from the coffee shop.

Don't know why but this person was remaining me of Jungkook. I was deep in thoughts and suddenly felt warm hands on my cheeks which brought me back to reality. Jimin took a tissue and whipped the cream away which was on my lips and chuckled.

We decided to buy some food since Jimin ate everything in my house. I was about to go to that store but Jimin saw a Gucci store. "Y/n could we go to the Gucci store first?" He asked while making puppy eyes.

"Ehm... sure" I said and suddenly got dragged by him in the store. I just followed him and tried to help him and choose which of the shirts he should buy. After a while he went to pay and left me behind. I just stood there and admired him from the back. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like him"

Without any warning someone bumped into me making me fall to the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry" this person said and helped me up. My whole world collapsed as I saw him infront of me.

"Oh it's you... finally we are meeting again face to face "

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote cause this motivate me a lot 💜

You can follow me on Instagram @wattpad_m_2000