Chapter 37

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I was working now for 3 whole hours and got disturbed by this girl the whole time. Sometime she would just hand me some papers, ask me if I'm fine or bring me something to eat even tho I didn't told her to do that.

I've expected my first day to be more peacfuller and not stressful. I was currently working on my Pc were I again heared the knock on my door on which I rolled my eyes. This time she didn't even waited for me to tell her to come in. She just rushed in which made me boil in anger.

"WHERE ARE YOU'RE MANNERS I DIDN'T ALLOWED YOU TO COME IN!!!" I screamed making her flinch. "WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?...YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME AND TIME IS MONEY!!!" I screamed while glaring at her.

"Sorry sir I just wanted to say that your client is here..." she said with a small smirk on her face. I tried to calm myself down before speaking out to her. "Couldn't you said that from the speaker?...What ever let him in" I said in which she nod and left the room.

I massaged my head since I started to become a hard headache because of her. Soon I heared a knock on which I made myself ready for the client. "Come in".

After 2 hours of discussing, my client left and I rested my head on the table while thinking about home. I was thinking of what Y/n would be doing right now and soon pulled my phone out from my pocket and called her.

"Hello? Kookie?". Her voice just let me forget every thing what happened today and all I wanted was to be with her right now.
"Hey Y/n...How are youuuu?" I said in a bid childish tone since I felt much better now.

"I'm good haha just getting bored here...Jimin was with Taehyung the whole night and still didn't came back sooo I have the house for myself which is kinda...boring" a bright smile was on my face which I didn't noticed. I could hear to her stories all day long.

"Well...should I come home earlier today so we can unbore you? haha" I said while imagine how hard she must be blushing right now. "NO...No do your work...btw...How is your first day?" She tried to change the topic which made me laugh again.

"Well good at first...but I will tell you the detail later...I just wanted to hear your voice...I miss you" i said while giggling like a little boy. "Kookie stop it now haha...anyways...do your work I will see you later...byeee"

"Byeeee mhhhwaaa" I made a loud kissing sound to tease her. Before I could end the call I could hear her loud voice screaming my full name which caused me to laugh harder.

MEANWHILE...

JURY'S POV...

I heared him laugh in a different tone as I was about to enter his office. I stopped and decided to hear what he is saying. He was behaving totally different. He was laughing and speaking full of joy.

"Well...should I come home earlier today so we can unbore you" my blood started to boil after what he said. I was sure he was talking to a girl. Jealousy was inside of me as I made my way back to my seat. "Whoever this girl is...she'll not have him for a long time that's for sure"

After 10 minutes passed I decided to walk in his office. I somehow have to make him notice me and plus...I love the way he screams at me.

This time I knocked and waited for some seconds. I couldn't hear him so I opened the door and walked in without his permission. I saw him looking up from his pc, rolling his eyes in me and looking back to his pc. "Didn't I told you to wait till I allow you to come in?" He said in a cold tone.

"You did sir but I got bored since I have nothing to do now...that's why I decided to talk to you" I said trying to show a small smirk while I made myself comfortable on the couch. "Go away...I don't need to talk to you" he said while standing up. I rushed infront to him "What do you need? Why did you stood up?" I asked with a little hope to him notice me and have a good look at me.

He ignored me and walked besides me. He went to the other side from the room where all of his files were and grabbed on file. Soon he came back and sit down still ignoring my presents.

"Sir...please I heared how you talked to someone earlier...you were so nice...can't you be the same in front of me?...i won't bite" I said seeing him getting surprised and angry at the same time.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT ARE YOU A STALKER OR SOMETHING?...NEVER HEARED OF SOMETHING CALLED PRIVATE?...NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY...I SEPERATE MY PRIVATE AND BUSNISS LIFE SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY TO ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!"

His screams scared me at first but I could handle myself to show no fearness in front of him. "Oh come on...I know everything here is just busniss for you but...we can change that between you and me" I said smirking wide not showing any fear cause I obviously wasn't.

"You can be so thank full that you are a girl or i would beat you....NO GET OUT YOU ARE FIRED!!!" His voice startled me a little but I was used to this now. "You can't fire me sir" I said wide a wider smirk. "I can and I just did" he said coldly looking back into his files.

"You can't because you need me...and other then that you can fire me after 10 days" I said celebrating my victory inside of me. "Ok that's enough..." I saw him shouting down his Pc down grabbing his thinks and walk away.

"Where are you going sir you still have to work" I said which made him stop walking. "I can do what I want I'm the boss here" he said with his back facing me. "But what about your next client?" I said trying to stop him. "My next client will come tomorrow" he said and soon left his own office.

"He's a hard one...it seems like he already has someone that's why he is like this...who ever this girl is I will find out who she is...she will regret"

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I drove far away from this place and stopped somewhere to calm myself down before driving again. "I'm stuck with her now for the next 9 days...I have to find someone else as fast as possible so she stop bothering me...but whoo" I said in frustration and rested my head on the steering wheel.

After some minutes I decided to drive back home. Soon I lazely arrived home. I saw Y/n coming down the stairs. "Kookie what's wrong why are you home that early?" She asked worriedly and all I could was to fall into her embrace.

She didn't moved and hugged me back. After some minutes I got some strengths back to walk into the living room and sat down lazily. Y/n followed me and sat next to me.

"Sooo...do you want to tell me now what happened?" I closed my eyes and started speaking. "My old assistant died and the company hiered someone else for this position without my agreement...she is the worst...I told her she won't work there for a long time cause I will find a new assistant but I have no idea who my new assistant could be..." I said letting my frustration out.

"You won't find any idea like this...go to your room and take a shower...I will make dinner for you" she said and went to the kitchen. I lazely stood up and went into my room. While showering I couldn't stop to think about my little problem.

Several people came up into my mind but non of them would be perfect to be my private assistant. After I showered, i dressed myself and looked in the mirror disappointed. I saw this picture of me and Y/n hanging on the wall which caused me to faint days ago.

Soon it hit me and that's when I runned to the kitchen were y/n already was sitting and eating her dinner. "Y/N!!!" I screamed and grabbed her by her shoulders. She got scared I could tell while I had a wide smile on my face. "What?? You scared me to death!!!" She said still looking into my eyes.

"Haha sorry...I HAVE NOW THE PERFECT PERSON WHO COULD BE MY NEW ASSISTANT!!!" I screamed excitedly. "Whoa please stop screaming....who is it?" She asked while rubbing her ears.

"It's you"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter💜

Don't forget to vote and comment cause they motivate me a lot 💜

See ya all in the next chapter ❤😘