Chapter 41

"Y/NNNNNN"

Y/N'S POV...
All I felt right now was pain all over my body. Hesitatingly I slowly opened my eyes only to see Jungkook on top of me, hugging me really hard. As I looked around I noticed that we were on the side from the roade which made me realise that Jungkook just save my life.

With a cracky voice i finally tried to speak up which wasn't easy for me right now "J-Jungkook?" He hesitated at first but finally faced me on which I couldn't believe my eyes. His eyes were totally red, he was shivering and the most shocking thing...he had tears in his eyes.

My heart started aching after seeing his condition. Slowly I let my tears out which I was trying to hide at first and hugged him really tight. He didn't waited much and directly hugged me back.

"D-don't you dare to scare me like this ever again y/n...I won't be able to live without you..." he said on which I broke the hug and nodded. Jungkook soon stood up and helped me to stand up.

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

She was about to get hurt by this rascal who thought this road is his own and was on full speed. I saw her being froze not even trying to save her own live. I didn't cared what I was going to do so I runned as fast as I could to save her. Infront of me was Jungkook who was doing the same as me but this didn't bothered me much since all I wanted right now was to save Y/n.

Unfortunately I stopped next to the road cause Jungkook succeed to save her. Seeing both of them hugging right infront of me was really driving me crazy. I could feel the jealousy I had inside of me. Why can't I just stop having feelings for her... Why is it so hard for me... I know that Jungkook liked her first but he also lost his memories...even on this position he was able to find the love he had for her inside of him.

I think it's all my fault...i wish I faced y/n earlier and apologised to her earlier...I'm sure this could have ended differently...but here I am standing and just letting the things between these two happen.

I felt a hand on my shoulder in which I looked at my side. It was Jimin who wasn't even looking at me. His gaze was fixed on the two infront of us. "You see that Taehyung?...people call that true love...not many people are able to find it but if you are lucky you will find it like these two infront of us" he said with an dreaming smile on his face.

His words were like salt which rubbed into my wounds depper and depper. What did he say?...oh yeah...lucky people will find true love... Well I've been unlucky my whole life long with love then why am I being even surprised?... maybe because I myself had other expectations.

It's obvious that I lost the opportunity which life was giving me back then and I have to accept it now even it's a hard reality.

I forced a smile as I saw them walking together to our direction. Somehow I couldn't handle myself and as soon she was standing infront of me I hugged her. Feeling her in my embrace was like having my whole life in my hands.

I don't know when she became so incredibly important to me but what I surely know is that I finally realised it. "Tae...don't worry I'm fine" she said while hugging me back.

"I d-don't know what I would have done without you" i whispered knowing that Jimin and Jungkook were standing right next to us. I didn't realised until now that I was the whole time crying...but why? Because I almost lost her? Or that she doesn't belongs to me?.

She broke the hug and whipped my tears away. "Ayyy don't be sad my Taetae look I'm perfectly fine" she said while twisting her whole body twice which bought my smile back.

"YAHHH Y/N BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME I WAS SO WORRIED!!!...DO YOU SEE MY TEARS???" Jimin screamed on which all of us looked back to him. His eyes were supper red with tears on his checks and shaky hands which left me speechless.