Chapter 54

Y/N'S POV...

Me sitting between Taehyung and Jimin while Jungkook was sitting infront of us. This awkward silent between us all was killing me so I tried to break this ice.

"Well...this is a nice restaurant isn't it?...I mean...look at this beautiful lights and the view outside the window" I said while pointing at the view outside. Taehyung hummed in respond while Jungkook didn't dared to answer me back. He was busy playing with the toothpicks. "Yahhhh You like this view?? I thought you were the typ who liked the beach view while the sun goes down haha" Jimin said looking at the view with one hand on his chin.

"Well...now you mention that...I don't think I have any favorite views...I like everything what mother nature has created" I said on which Jimin started laughing.

"What?" I said confused. " Oh wait...you were serious?...ups" Jimin said while trying to hide his face between his hands infront of me like a small child. " Mother nature... isn't she something amazing?...like...every beautiful thing here on this planet that exists...it can easily destroyed by her so the once beautiful thing or view changes into something horrific..." Taehyung said looking like a statue with his staring look to the view outside.

All of us got shocked by his random comment and gave him an confusing look. Soon as he realised what he said he got himself again. "Oh sorry did I said that out loud?...haha I can't help it but go into lots of unnecessary detail haha" he said embrassed and started drinking his coke.

After some time our food that we ordered finally arrived. I must say this place was amazing and was known for the amazing taste in everything you order here.

While eating I suddenly noticed Jungkook who was looking at me deeply. I gave him the "what happened" look but he just starred at me which started me to feel uneasy. Once again I gave him the look again and this time he was trying to say something with his eyes.

He was showing in the direction of my lips and as soon as I found out I started coughing on my own food. "Oh god Y/n!" And as soon as I heared those words from Taehyung, I felt two hands on my back which where helping me to get rid of my coughing. After a while I stopped and got a hold onto taehyung's arm since I was out of breath.

Finally darying to open up my eyes I got surprised once again by the two glasses infront of me. One was from Taehyung who was also giving me a supportive and worried look.

And the other one was from Jungkook who's expression was something that I saw now for the first time in a while