7th Chapter

Song:You deserve better
My opinion: at first I wasn't that impressed but after I heard the beat drop I immedantely fall in love with the song💜
Listen to it and tell me what you think about it 💜

ON WITH THE STORY 💜

7:30 pm

Y/n POV

I was watching tv and suddenly felt the urge to eat. I litterly was striving. I went upstairs and knocked on Jungkook's door.

He didn't respond to me so I decided to knock again.... and again no respond.

What is he doing?... I slowly opened the door to see if he is here but he wasn't.

"I didn't saw him going away and he didn't told me that he is going anywhere". I said while entering his room.

At the same time Jungkook came from his bathroom.

Jungkook: Oh hey Y/n.

He said while having a smirk on his face. NOT AGAIN😫.

But... wait a minute. I wided my eyes as I saw him bare chested but what made me wide my eyes more was what he had done to his body.

"J-jungkook what did you do to your body?" I asked while starring at it.

"Why you like that?" He said while coming near to me which made me gulp in fear.

He took his leather Jacket which was besides me and started to wear it. I could feel myself heating up.

He then looked at me like he is really angry or he want to kill me

I panicked inside me but I tried to keep it cool from the outside.

"Jungkook why are you looking at me like this?" I asked while controlling my red cheeks which was red like a tomato I can tell.

"Why ?....does that turn you on?" He asked while smirking.

"N-no it just makes me uncomfortable" I said trying to look away.