Chapter 14

15 minutes ago

Y/N POV...

I was staying there in the rain while crying my chest out.

I couldn't stand the fact that I actually hurt both of them and maybe ruined there friendship.

I've never seen Jungkook like this... this actually showed me how much he changed. I remember how Taehyung was looking at both of us... was he jealous?... I didn't wanted this all to happen... I'm the worst person on earth... why did I even lied at Jungkook damn it!!!

I had so many thoughts and my tears didn't wanted to stop falling... they have been waiting for a long time already.

Soon I tried to control myself and accept the fact that I hurted both of them... mostly Jungkook...

I walked back to Jungkook's place but then I remembered his anger. I didn't wanted him to be more angry at me and to shout to me so I decided to make a call.

"H-hello?" I said with a broken voice coming out of my mouth

"Hello... Who am I speaking to?" The voice said giving me chills like everything will be alright.

"It's Y/n...Could you tell me where you live?" I said trying to speak clearly to him which wasn't easy at all.

I noticed his suddend mood change from a bored one to a worried one.

" Of course wait let me send you the address... or better I could pick you up... where are you?" He said trying to help me out.

"No Jimin I'm fine I will come by myself don't worry" I said whipping some tears away which were still falling from my eyes.

"Ok what ever you say Y/n... hang up the phone and I will send you directly my address" he said with a comforting voice.

I soon hung up the phone and got directly his message. After a 20 minutes walk I made it to his place and knocked the door 3 times.

I didn't need to wait long and saw the door opening. And then I saw Jimin looking really worried at me.

"Y/n come in" he said and lead me the way to the living room. I sat down and just starred at the ground while replaying what happened today.

Soon I got distracted by Jimin. "Y/n you are all wet... wait let me bring you some comfortable clothes. He said and left me with my thoughts alone.

"What did I've done?... why did I let all of this happen.... ughh I'm a magnet for bad things" I said while grabbing my hear in frutiation.

Soon I heared foot steps coming near and I knew that Jimin is coming. I didn't wanted him to see me like this so I whipped my tears away and tried myself to calm down.

"Here Y/n take them, go to the bathroom and change yourself into them" he said while passing me some comfortable cloths. I just nodded quietly and started to walk to the bathroom which jimin lead me with his finger.

Soon I felt a gentle grip on my wrist. As I looked behind me I saw a worried Jimin. "Y/n.... eh be fast I will make you some soup so you don't get a cold" he said letting go of my wrist.

Why do I think that he was about to say something else?. Whatever I just nodded and went to the bathroom were I showered so I could feel myself fresh again and after that I changed myself into the new comfortable clothes.

As I walked out of the bathroom I smelled something delicious. I just followed the smell and landed in the kitchen were Jimin was making some soup for me.

I walked next to him asking him if I could help. He shaked his head and said that I should sit down cause the soup was almost ready.

I sat down on and waited for the soup. After tree minutes I got my soup and I started to eat it slowly.

Jimin sat besides me and grabbed the spoon away from me. "Wha..." I wanted to ask why he did that but soon jimin cut me there and started to talk.

"I will feed you and you will tell me what happened after eating" he said, making me feel embrassed and incredible happy on the same time about the fact that I basically found a boy on the street who has a heart of gold which I could tell by his actions. He cares a lot even if we don't know eachother for that long. He still cares a lot which gave me a comforting feeling.

After I finished the soup I felt much better. "Thanks Jimin i really needed that " I said while hugging him tight cause honestly... I needed that hug... I wanted to feel loved again just for once.

As soon as I pulled back from the hug, Jimin asked me what happened so I decided to tell him everything what happened.

I could tell he was really shocked by my story, about the bad ending of my drama with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Damn Y/n you really have to deal with a lot right now... that's hard I know... but don't worry...give them time...I'm sure they will forgive you" he said being all motivated. On the other said was me being scared by even facing Jungkook again but Jimin didn't stop to motivate me.

It really was kind of him but nothing can help me now. I have to deal with that on my own.

I put a fake smile on my face to pretend that I'm good now and he just smiled in relieve.

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

I was searching now for almost 2 hours. I'm really scared right now. What if something happened to her? I have to find her at any costs.

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I was really scared and tried to search for Y/n were ever I could but the rain was to fast... I couldn't even see the streets anymore. Soon I met with Jungkook and we started to search together.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys... so as I promised I'm trying to publish as much as I can... hope you like this chapter💜

I will be back home next Wednesday and after that I will upload everyday as usual 💜

If you have any questions please leave it in the comments and I will answer you💜

Don't forget to vote 💜

Till the next chapter 💜💜💜